Error "Your Burst account's reward recipient"

• Happy mining!
    I make plot by gpuPlotGenerator. and I am using burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5.

I am mining any pool but burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5 output next error same position (same data?) every time, all pool.

Error: Failed to submit nonce to pool: {"errorCode":1004,"errorDescription":"Your Burst account's reward recipient (6WVW-2WVD-xxxxx-xxxxx) does not match pool's account (32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C)"}

How to clear this error? Please advice to me.

• @Hajime said in Error "Your Burst account's reward recipient":

Happy mining!
    I make plot by gpuPlotGenerator. and I am using burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5.

I am mining any pool but burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5 output next error same position (same data?) every time, all pool.

Error: Failed to submit nonce to pool: {"errorCode":1004,"errorDescription":"Your Burst account's reward recipient (6WVW-2WVD-xxxxx-xxxxx) does not match pool's account (32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C)"}

How to clear this error? Please advice to me.

Which pool you're mining at? It seems you directed your miner to different pool than you intended to. The pool & port configuration must be correct.
    After setting up a reward recipient, you need to wait around 15mins till got 4 confirmations (4 blocks round), then start your miner.

If the configuration is correct, your miner will be running without problem.

• you need to set your reward recipient to the pool you want to mine on . got to https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/rewardassignment.html in the bottom two box's enter your pass phrase and the burst address for the pool you want to mine on has a fee of 1 burst. after you will need to wait 4 blocks or around 16 min's befor you start mining. you also my need to set pool seting's in Jminer , in the config file you need to check
    "Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool's address or pools IP address",
    "Port": "Pools port number",
    "UpdaterAddr" : "pool's address or pools IP address",
    "UpdaterPort": "Pools port number",
    "InfoAddr" : "pool's address or pools IP address",
    "InfoPort": "Pools port number",

• @Gibsalot Thank you for reply.

"UpdaterAddr" : "pool's address or pools IP address",
    "UpdaterPort": "Pools port number",
    "InfoAddr" : "pool's address or pools IP address",
    "InfoPort": "Pools port number",

These parameter did not write README file. Hidden parameter of burstcoin-jminer ?

• @Gibsalot Now no error occur.

@Gibsalot said in Error "Your Burst account's reward recipient":

you need to set your reward recipient to the pool you want to mine on . got to https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/rewardassignment.html in the bottom two box's enter your pass phrase and the burst address for the pool you want to mine on has a fee of 1 burst. after you will need to wait 4 blocks or around 16 min's befor you start mining.

I do only this.
    Thank you for your help!