TalkingCat, AUS

• Hey all,
    Been lurking here for a bit now, I've found Burst pretty interesting and it seems to have a lot of potential. I'm 19, from Victoria, Australia. I'm currently undertaking a game design course using mostly: Maya, Unity, 3d-Coat and Photoshop.
    I haven't got a whole lot to contribute, I'm just a Burst user rather than a developer, but hopefully as I learn more I'll have more to post about and get more involved in the community.
    Cheers,
    TC

• @TalkingCat said in TalkingCat, AUS:

Hey all,
    Been lurking here for a bit now, I've found Burst pretty interesting and it seems to have a lot of potential. I'm 19, from Victoria, Australia. I'm currently undertaking a game design course using mostly: Maya, Unity, 3d-Coat and Photoshop.
    I haven't got a whole lot to contribute, I'm just a Burst user rather than a developer, but hopefully as I learn more I'll have more to post about and get more involved in the community.
    Cheers,
    TC

Hi @TalkingCat ... welcome to the Burst community!
    It must be a nice place in your country. Are kangaroos real there? Can we find them around your place?

• @bitko said in TalkingCat, AUS:

It must be a nice place in your country. Are kangaroos real there? Can we find them around your place?

Yeah it's nice here, seen plenty of Roo's but I live closer to the city, so they're not around here. Drive an hour or two out though and you'll find 'em, 80% of the time when they try to jump in front of your car, aha.

• @TalkingCat said in TalkingCat, AUS:

@bitko said in TalkingCat, AUS:

Yeah it's nice here, seen plenty of Roo's but I live closer to the city, so they're not around here. Drive an hour or two out though and you'll find 'em, 80% of the time when they try to jump in front of your car, aha.

Wow... nice. Hope one day I can go there to see them.

• admin

@bitko I spent a year in Canberra - saw a ton of roo's, and as @TalkingCat said - they do like to bounce in front of your car ....

• @haitch said in TalkingCat, AUS:

@bitko I spent a year in Canberra - saw a ton of roo's, and as @TalkingCat said - they do like to bounce in front of your car ....

Does it mean dangerous if we're too close with 'em? They look nice in pics but dunno in real.

• admin

@bitko yeah - they can be dangerous, but I never got close to one.

Meet Rodger ......

• Welcome TC,

I also live in Vic mate and it's good to see another Aussie here 🙂