Trying to get an Idea How many are open to a Group Buy In

• I am looking to see how many people would be open to a Group Buy in to buy the Following Internal 4tb Hard Drives

How many Would Be open to a Group Buy In for For a total order of 40 or more Of these Drives

Seagate Constellation ES.3 ST4000NM0033 4TB 7200 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Internal Hard Drive

if we order 40 of these drives we can get them for $145 each with shipping of the order costing $175

for a total of $5,975

With final shipping to buyers being calculated based on each persons total amount ordered for their part of the buy in

• @Njcfamily31907 I think too expensive, this could easily be close to $200 finally delivered. A Toshiba Canvio 5TB USB drive is around $150 delivered.

Rich

• @RichBC If someone only wanted 1 drive of the buy in i can get it to them ( if they are in the US ) for about $157 or less but that calculation is based on just 1 drive and this is a enterprise drive so it is made to take a beating and run 24/7 unlike the standard external drive and internal drive
    and the Toshiba drives are a joke i had a 3tb external drive get knocked over 1 time by the cat and the drive was shot ( it just fell over on to it's side on the desktop )

• @Njcfamily31907 Well I have 20 of them running 24/7 for up to 6 Months without a single failure.

Rich