Working Script (Vol.2) freedoge.co.in Auto Claimer

• Hi guys, this thread is a continuation of 1st thread created by @dagentlemang about freebitco auto claimer. To understand the usage of the script I'm gonna post here, you need to be aware of captcha service thru 9kw.eu along with its API-key and iMacros addon ver 8.9.7, as mentioned in the 1st thread. Take your time to see following index:

==============================

NOW, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE...................... the similar script for freedoge!
    Wait a moment, not registered yet to freedoge?

1. Link for bitko's referral >>> freedoge with bitko
    2. Link for dagentlemang's referral >>> freedoge with dagentlemang
    3. Link for non-referral >>> http://freedoge.co.in

Let's now proceed to the script. Please read following steps carefully :

• The iMacros script to be saved using filename: #autosolver-freedoge.iim
    • The javascript code to be saved using .js extension. (Sample filename: AutoSolver-freedoge-player.js)
    • Put both files inside folder: \iMacros\Macros\ (default folder when you record any iMacros script)
    • Input parameters in the .iim file, put your Computer Name & your APIKEY (only change the first two lines of the code).
    • Login into your freedoge account, then click PLAY on the .js file (not the .iim file). The .iim file is only a dependency file that is run by the .js file.

Once you click on PLAY, the script will run continuously and doing necesssary actions automatically (eg: checking the claim result, setting up the interval, repeat the claim if the captcha resulted in error, etc.).

Here's the iMacros (.iim) code:

'-----------please save this file using filename: #autosolver-freedoge.iim ---------
    '-----------to input parameter in following 2 lines ---------------------------------------
    SET ComputerName YOUR-COMPUTERNAME
    SET apikey YOUR-APIKEY
    '================================================================

SET bullshit C:\Users\
    ADD bullshit {{ComputerName}}
    SET bearshit {{bullshit}}
    ADD bearshit \Documents\iMacros\
    SET shitcontainer {{bearshit}}
    SET shit {{shitcontainer}}
    ADD shit freedogecoin.png

URL GOTO=https://freedoge.co.in/?op=home
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:FREE<SP>DOGE

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:free_play_captcha_types CONTENT=%solvemedia
    SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
    FILEDELETE NAME={{shit}}
    ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER={{shitcontainer}} FILE=freedogecoin.png
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:adcopy-puzzle-image CONTENT=EVENT:SAVE_ELEMENT_SCREENSHOT
    WAIT SECONDS=5

TAB OPEN
    TAB T=2
    URL GOTO=http://www.9kw.eu/grafik/form.html
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:apikey CONTENT={{apikey}}
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:prio CONTENT=0
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:selfsolve CONTENT=NO
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:confirm CONTENT=NO
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:case-sensitive CONTENT=NO
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:source CONTENT=imacros
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:file-upload-01  CONTENT={{shit}}
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=TYPE:submit
    SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
    SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 200
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:result EXTRACT=TXT
    WAIT SECONDS=1
    TAB CLOSE

TAB T=1
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!EXTRACT}}
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=ID:free_play_form_button
    WAIT SECONDS=5
    TAG POS=12 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:×
    WAIT SECONDS=1
    SET !EXTRACT NULL
    REFRESH

'-------script contributor: @dagentlemang
    '-------refurnished by: @bitko

And here is the javascript code:

//----------------main script to run #autosolver-freedoge.iim----------------------
    //----------------please save this file using .js extension------------------------
    //----------------Put this file and the .iim file inside folder: \iMacros\Macros\
    //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    //variables declaration
    var i=0, macro, stat=[0], claimstat=0;

//functions
    function CheckAvailability(){
    	for (var i=0;i<(i+1);i++){
    		macro  = "CODE:";
    		macro += "WAIT SECONDS=1\n";
    		macro += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:Captcha<SP>difficult<SP>to<SP>read?<SP>Select<SP>a<SP>differ* extract=txt\n";
    		iimPlay(macro);
    		stat[i]  = iimGetExtract();
    		macro=null;

if(stat[i].search("Captcha difficult")!=-1){
    			claimstat=1;
    			stat=null;
    			stat=[0];
    			break;	
    		}else{
    			claimstat=0;
    			stat=null;
    			stat=[0];
    			break;
    		}
    	}
    	return claimstat;
    }

function WaitOneMinute(){
    	macro="CODE:";
    	macro+="WAIT SECONDS=60\n";
    	iimPlay(macro);
    	macro=null;
    }

//main looping process
    for (var i=0;i<(i+1);i++){

CheckAvailability();

if(claimstat==1){
    		claimstat=null;
    		claimstat=0;
    		iimPlay("#autosolver-freedoge.iim");		
    	}else if(claimstat==0) {
    		claimstat=null;
    		claimstat=0;
    		WaitOneMinute();		
    	};

i=null;
    	i=0;
    };
    //-----------------------end of script------------------------------------------
    //-------------created for Burst community by: @bitko
    //-------------developed from initial .iim script provided by: @dagentlemang
    //-------------Collect the free coins, then use it to buy Burst!----------------
    //-------------Happy Bursting!--------------------------------------------------

Additional browsers (other than firefox + iMacros 8.9.7) which are compatible to run the script:

Okay guys, let's get the free coins and use 'em to buy BURST.
    Happy Bursting to everyone!

• @gpedro , you said you like bots... enjoy this. Tomorrow I will start working on additional script for 20mins claim faucet. Happy bursting buddy!

• I'll have to try this out!

• @Tate-A Don't know how this is going to work on a Mac. I found palemoon-27.0.2 for Mac. hope that version will work.

• a 1000 9kw Points later I'm much quicker on the keyboard! and I might have an Idea for my sons typing classes..............!-)

• @bitko said in Working Script (Vol.2) freedoge.co.in Auto Claimer:

@gpedro , you said you like bots... enjoy this. Tomorrow I will start working on additional script for 20mins claim faucet. Happy bursting buddy!

Thanks mate... will try it shortly xD

EDIT: Working mate... Thanks for this?!

• So I come home from work to find this post. All I have to say Is I can't describe how it feels when someone appreciates your work, and then helps to make it better and and improves it . This is what community feels like. Btw running this bot as we speak it's fantastic! Thank you @bitko I'll be looking to you now for scripts!!!!!

I'd like to remind everyone there might be potential risk if you act like a bot you might get banned for being a bot that said wager a few coins here and there now and then, stop the bots a few minutes a day or wait on a claim anything to throw them off happy claiming.

• @dagentlemang, OK buddy!
    Your reminder to break a few minutes and wage few coins is noted. It's good idea. Thanks!

• Guys, i'm working on optimizing the current script. To minimize the memory usage, I'll do some optimization, will create a procedure of cleaning the stored memory every minutes, and do re-scanning of the availability of free roll, then do claiming process once it's available.

I'll post the updated info here once I complete the optimization.

Happy Bursting!

• @bitko theres a timer randomizer for iim I can't post it for you

• @dagentlemang said in Working Script (Vol.2) freedoge.co.in Auto Claimer:

@bitko theres a timer randomizer for iim I can't post it for you

@dagentlemang, you might post it in the edited original script so that those who prefer using the native iMacros script will get benefit from it (and i will also check it once you post it). But, for js combined script, it's not necessary since the iim file is only called 1 time whenever the free-roll is available.

• Script optimization completed. You might copy and paste the updated script from the 1st post above. It's already updated.

• Both of combined js scripts (for freedoge & freebitco) have been updated in my 1st post. Link to get freebitco script is also provided there.

Using these optimized scripts, memory usage for continuous running is stable at around 150-200MB per browser.

Enjoy collecting free coins guys, and don't forget to convert 'em into BURST!

Happy Bursting!

• Just wondering how much do you earn daily using this script ... ??

• @Castiel said in Working Script (Vol.2) freedoge.co.in Auto Claimer:

Just wondering how much do you earn daily using this script ... ??

Around 5K satoshi (freebitco) and 150doge (freedoge) per day.
    For freebitco could be double or even 10x (if we have enough RewardsPoint to claim 1000% within 24 hrs).

Payout automatically in weekly basis when reaching threshold (min 600doge for freedoge, 32K satoshi for freebitco), or can be done manually by paying tx fee.

• @bitko said in Working Script (Vol.2) freedoge.co.in Auto Claimer:

@Castiel said in Working Script (Vol.2) freedoge.co.in Auto Claimer:

Just wondering how much do you earn daily using this script ... ??

Around 5K satoshi (freebitco) and 150doge (freedoge) per day.
    For freebitco could be double or even 10x (if we have enough RewardsPoint to claim 1000% within 24 hrs).

Payout automatically in weekly basis when reaching threshold (min 600doge for freedoge, 32K satoshi for freebitco), or can be done manually by paying tx fee.

Please,, how I wish there is video for this illustration, I am finding it difficult to set it up

• @amolak , just go to the 1st thread posted by @dagentlemang here. He explained the detail how to prepare it.

For saving the script into .js & .iim files, you can do that using notepad or script editor inside iMacros addon.

• @bitko Thanks, I have been following you from there. It just doesn't work for me

• @amolak , in which part you were failed?
    Did you install iMacros addon (ver 8.9.7) into your firefox browser?
    If yes, just click on the iMacros icon on above right corner of the browser.

• Make any macro recording (just to create file #Current.iim).
    • Edit this #Current.iim file (just right click on it, then choose Edit).
    • Copy the script I posted above, and paste it into macro editing window.
    • Save as the script, using filename: #autosolver-freedoge.iim (Please note that you have to mention ".iim" while saving the file).
    • Remember to modify APIkey & your computer name inside .iim script. (1st 2 line of the code, already explained in above post).
    • Do the same steps for .js file, with filename: AutoSolver-freedoge-player.js
    • Close the iMacros window, and re-open it. Both files will appear there inside iMacros window.
    • Click the .js file inside iMacros window, then click on PLAY.

Voillaaaa.... the bot is running! (as long as you have enough credits in your 9kw account).

• @bitko @dagentlemang you guys are my heroes