Price , Value Of Burst ...

• it seems that we have finaly found a floor of aprox 74 - 75 sat .., over the last month it's been up and down but mostly on a down trend ranging from 93 to as low as 67. right now is a good time to buy if your going to. i have never and do not plan on selling any burst in the near future. im urging others to do the same. im sure we have many on the network that just mine and dump, simply because Burst is the perfect secondary coin for a mining rig to run. and they have no vested intrest in burst beyond making $$. we cant stop people from doing that. its going to happen all we as a community can do is do our best to push back. we need more $$ coming into burst than we have being dumped on the market. some things i will be doing to help. someone posted a wile back an idea to use Faucet BTC to buy up as much burst as you can. and i think that is a great idea i have been doing that ever sense i read that post. i currently use http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=0fb3abb48dc5 , and http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=79746315C891 to collect BTC and buy Burst. i think i have seen @Castiel , @Njcfamily31907 and a few others post links to working BTC faucets in the forums. i have also set myself an allowance with each pay check from my daily job i buy 10$ USD worth of BTC and convert to Burst ATM that is roughly 17k - 18k Burst depending on price. if i ever do liquidate some of my Burst i will never under bid what ever the curent lowest price is. insted i plan on selling at = to the lowest price or even 1 Sat higher and will wait for it to sell. so as not to drive the floor even lower.

• Well said mate and using faucets to buy more Burst is a great way to build on your stack. I've been doing this for many months now and have built up a nice amount of assets all from using faucets and I have also invested some money but at least 60% has come from using faucets. I own just over 13,000 assets 90% of the assets are from the Burst teams assets. I compound my monthly dividends back into more assets and I also compound my daily dividends from an assets back into more assets. As I have said many times before on the Bitcointalk forum anyone can get started in Burst for free, they just need to put some time into it collecting from faucets and then converting that into Burst and then into assets and in 6 months they would be surprised at how many assets they own.

• @Gibsalot
    Good post!

Here is a thread I created a while back, which contains some good info on various ways to earn btc that can be used to buy burst :) https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/637/use-btc-faucets-to-purchase-burst-coins

• @Gibsalot , agree on your point.
    I've even been addicted of buying assets. Almost everyday I buy Burst out of my tiny satoshi from several faucets. As long as >10K sat, I throw 'em in Polo and buy Burst.

I have several exchange wallets, and my fav is in cryptopia, using it to convert many cryptos and btc into doge, then send it to polo, sell doge to btc, then buy Burst. This the easiest way for me to avoid big tx fee of btc.

I'm doin' many things as long as I can buy Burst. Unfortunately, I'm addicted to buy assets and keep my balance low.

Dunno if this is a bad habit of mine, or somethin' that's gonna drive me to be a millionaire in next several years. :)

• @Gibsalot using the bots @bitko and @dagentlemang created creates a great revenue in btc and doge ;D

• @bitko

@bitko said in Price , Value Of Burst ...:

@Gibsalot , agree on your point.
    I've even been addicted of buying assets. Almost everyday I buy Burst out of my tiny satoshi from several faucets. As long as >10K sat, I throw 'em in Polo and buy Burst.

I have several exchange wallets, and my fav is in cryptopia, using it to convert many cryptos and btc into doge, then send it to polo, sell doge to btc, then buy Burst. This the easiest way for me to avoid big tx fee of btc.

I'm doin' many things as long as I can buy Burst. Unfortunately, I'm addicted to buy assets and keep my balance low.

Dunno if this is a bad habit of mine, or somethin' that's gonna drive me to be a millionaire in next several years. :)

lol same here my friend I'm addicted to buying assets as well and I have no Burst coins in my wallet just assets lol I can't seem to leave any coins in my account as I always want more assets. This week I'm going to work hard at many faucets to try and earn $5+ in BTC,LTC and Doge which I'll sell for Burst and then most likely invest in assets lol

• @bitko using polo doge is probably best and cheapest way for tx and i think you could do RDD :) if you ever need to use bittrex look into BitBean as its tx fees are small

• @LithStud said in Price , Value Of Burst ...:

@bitko using polo doge is probably best and cheapest way for tx and i think you could do RDD :) if you ever need to use bittrex look into BitBean as its tx fees are small

Yeah, but I can't do exchange in bittrex if the amount is less than 50K sat.
    Polo is my fav since the min tx is 10K sat.

And cryptopia is my fav for many cryptos since the min tx is only 500 sat. Once accumulated into >10K sat, I'm throwing 'em to polo.

• @bitko yea i know. Using bittrex just because it has both burst and coins i stake at my asset. If not for that reason i would stay with polo. Havent used cryptopia yet but its been my next exchange if bittrex would of delisted coins

• The free bot @bitko made is amazing for auto claiming faucets while you're afk :)