Ccex Exchange

• For the past days since are all around issues of deposits & withdrawals the wallet at this exchange has been at its all time worse. Every time I try to withdrawal I am left writing a ticket to notify them of a stuck transaction. Someone of higher authority that they will listen to needs to tell them to re-sync the wallet. The transactions never leaves their wallet and remain according to the blockchain "unrecognized search pattern". They inturn send the coins back to me and never answer my questions if it is or will be fixed.

Nothing else is wrong with this exchange as it is still favorable by some. After the past 5 days of headaches I'm ending my 2 years of burst relations and just want my coins in my wallet.

• Here is what they said.

Hello!

Indeed our wallet responded with this transaction ID at your withdrawal request. However we made verifications and found it invalid. It's rare but happens from time to time and does not depend on exchange software. Reason could be a different kind of temporary failure of blockchain network like forks or connection issues. We already returned those coins back to your balance.
    Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks!

• No word yet My huge withdraw is still stuck. Meanwhile l'm still able buy or sell.

• To be honest this exchange is hopeless, I had the same issues a few months back and they don't even try and sort out the problem. I always got the same reply and sometimes I don't think they understood what I was saying. I had the same issue with another coin just last month and I had no choice but to sell and get out. I hope your issue is resolved for you and I don't know how you feel when it comes to this exchange.

• @Burstde said in Ccex Exchange:

Here is what they said.

Hello!

Indeed our wallet responded with this transaction ID at your withdrawal request. However we made verifications and found it invalid. It's rare but happens from time to time and does not depend on exchange software. Reason could be a different kind of temporary failure of blockchain network like forks or connection issues. We already returned those coins back to your balance.
    Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks!

If you're still able to trade there, my suggestion is sell those Burst to BTC, then buy DOGE. After that withdraw your DOGE to poloniex wallet.

Once you receive it in polo wallet, you're free to trade those DOGE to BTC and buy BURST.

• yes good point I have done that when crypsy was getting investigated. Unfortunately they have to be freed from the pending withdraw into the blockchain.

• Okay all C-cex has synchronized their wallet after 5 days of me and tickets to refund what never made it to the blockchain.

• admin

I made a withdraw on ccex yesterday, transactionId from history did not show up in blockchain ... i open a ticket and got it refunded within 12h, so I can't complain ...

Hello! Indeed our wallet responded with this transaction ID at your withdrawal request. However we made verifications and found it invalid. It's rare but happens from time to time and does not depend on exchange software. Reason could be a different kind of temporary failure of blockchain network like forks or connection issues. We already returned those coins back to your balance. Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!

• @luxe yes everything is working great since their fix

• A new issue needing to be resolved with C-CEX in regards to making withdrawals and getting a manual error mentioned in a recent post

C-CEX support said their wallet 2017-02-24 21:14:55

Getting {"errorDescription":"Incorrect request","errorCode":1} from time to time. Not sure why. Will write developers. At the same time we have several withdrawals complete fine today. Your coins are back to balance.