New Burstcoin Video On Fixing Local Wallet

• I have received lots of people asking for this video, also there are a lot of people that are posting about this problem.
    Sooo, I finally made the video.
    Enjoy:

• admin

Good video about the clean up feature. It deletes the files in the db folder and restarts the wallet server in the background, so no need to close and open the client again.

Also you have a graphic glitch in the local wallet: Try to clear cache in your Internet Explorer and if it doesn't help I recommend you to install the client again to get rid of it. The first day of this version had this bug.

• @daWallet Cool thanks

• Very clear, coherent and easy to understand I was looking to get some of these made professionally like a mini series

Edit: have you seen the contest yet?

• @dagentlemang The media contest? if so then yes I have been following it. Just been very busy in making this and doing so coding on a project.

I thought about doing something advertising wise but then thought that helping the people that will soon join burstcoin would be better, as it will help retain people once engaged rather than attracting curiosity that leaves due to frustration.

• @daWallet Hey, I was wondering if you could redo the offline.html page that tells the user try again in 10 minutes, and instead use ajax or js to show an interactive loading sign until the "Java Platform SE Binary" is finished syncing. I say this because offering an UI to the user on why the wallet is not loading is better than them needing the prerequisite knowledge to check the task manager in order to see if the "Java Platform SE Binary" is even working.
    Just a thought, Thanks

• admin

@AngryChicken said in New Burstcoin Video On Fixing Local Wallet:

@daWallet Hey, I was wondering if you could redo the offline.html page that tells the user try again in 10 minutes, and instead use ajax or js to show an interactive loading sign until the "Java Platform SE Binary" is finished syncing. I say this because offering an UI to the user on why the wallet is not loading is better than them needing the prerequisite knowledge to check the task manager in order to see if the "Java Platform SE Binary" is even working.
    Just a thought, Thanks

Good idea but I'm not familiar with ajax. There is so much room for improvement...
    I will include a solution when it is available.

• @daWallet I can write a sample code and send it to you in a zip if you like. Then you could look it over and incorporate it in the next version.