Support BURST Development, How? Assets, use of wallet features.

• Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I was asked to create a separate thread to address this topic of funding the projects.
    It is an idea @nameless proposed and hope all asset issuers that can, could consider this.

There is a serious need to feed the Developers/the development of multiple BURST projects being worked on and soon to be announced. People might not be aware Crow had been paying for most the development costs either behind the scenes or heavily donating to crowd funds for them. It is not right for him to be the one counted on to fund the projects and there is about to be a massive amount of projects posted needing to be funded. Some of which have already been started. I am sure many others have also contributed heavily to the BURST Development and is very much appreciated by all I am sure.
    Besides trying to encourage the BURST Community, specially those that have done very well to "give back" by generously contributing to these projects, I wanted to relay the idea @nameless mentioned awhile back...
    Could ALL asset issuers consider a reasonable percentage be directed towards the main BURST development wallet soon to be posted. It is a Win/Win because whatever percentage you "sacrifice" will more than pay you back as the projects will undoubtedly add to the overall value of BURST, the growth of the Community and Public adoption.
    Another option that ALL could consider is making wise use of the "Subscription Feature" in the wallet. This cool feature of the BURST wallet could be set to Automatically send any amount of BURST which you may never notice, set it to repeat at your request and can be removed at any time. It can be found under the "Transactions Tab" in the wallet right next to the "Escrow feature".
    To conclude, things are going to be moving quickly in the coming weeks and months. If you can, BE an integral part of the change you want to see!

Here is the Jobs Platform/Projects Management Platform that was just released. For all those interested in Development please get familiar with it.
    https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/3019/burst-project-management-system-released

Here is the Official main BURST Development Address:
    BURST-P799-K4RR-J33A-2C4TM
    It is taken from the above Jobs Platform Site and verified with @crowetic to the correct.

You can also support any of the individual projects buy sending coins directly to a specific address/addresses listed in that project.
    You can also donate assets. Crow mentioned they would never be sold but maybe a limitation on on sells might work too like a max of 10% a year. Just in case we get a huge awesome project that requires some serious funding.

MikeMike

• Done...made a subscription of 20 burst every 24 h from my approx 200 burst income.I think 10% is quite fair.Keep on bursting:)

• Indeed, the developers are the core of any cryptocurrency. I personally like the way DASH have done, so that 10% of the block reward goes directly to the fund of the developers or the core team. I mean without this guys no one would be taking a profit from nowhere... Is not a matter of having a centralized organization or a company, but a way to keep things moving forward. Donations and crowdfunding are ok, but not definitely enough most of the times, in this way I think the developers can solely focus on making BURST great and venture in new projects...

• @vExact said in Support BURST Development, How? Assets, use of wallet features.:

Indeed, the developers are the core of any cryptocurrency. I personally like the way DASH have done, so that 10% of the block reward goes directly to the fund of the developers or the core team. I mean without this guys no one would be taking a profit from nowhere... Is not a matter of having a centralized organization or a company, but a way to keep things moving forward. Donations and crowdfunding are ok, but not definitely enough most of the times, in this way I think the developers can solely focus on making BURST great and venture in new projects...

I agree some set standard of helping to fund a coin is integral to the success of that coin. DASH did a set percentage pulled from their master nodes. To request a set percentage from the assets IMO will not work since all assets are different and their structure simply does not permit an overall fair basis.
    This is why I created this topic to encourage people to consider a voluntary amount at their discretion which in most cases would not even be noticed.
    This is one of the largest setbacks to effective regular coin development and want to encourage asset creators to step up to the plate to give back from what is bringing them financial success.

• @Ip85

Thanks for being an awesome example.
    Cheers!
    🙂

• just sent 500k to development address, i trust crow and m^2 to determine best use for it

...i'd like to see more contribute to the success of burst

link text

• @theduuude said in Support BURST Development, How? Assets, use of wallet features.:

just sent 500k to development address, i trust crow and m^2 to determine best use for it

...i'd like to see more contribute to the success of burst

link text

@theduuude Man, you are the Dude!
    🙂
    No doubt all these funds will be used well for the development and promotion of BURST.
    Crow and Teams have been busy at work behind the scenes and I can rightly say,... specially Crow.
    There are good things coming down the pike that have been in the works for many months.

• Thanks for this @mikemike and I totally agree...

• Send the fund account some assets (I will do the same)

• Donate when you can what you can

• Developers we have, thus far, have basically worked for free, aside from what I've been able to pay them personally...

• Remember, BURST is a 'fair coin' this means that all of the people who have BURST, including myself, and the rest of the 'core team' got that BURST the same way that any other person would... by buying, mining, receiving for work, or releasing used services...

• This means that BURST relies upon the generosity of the COMMUNITY in order to get WORK DONE!

**as a side note, I've got a BIG SURPRISE coming soon for everyone that I paid for out of pocket, and had one of my AMAZING web developers accomplish. I'm excited to show everyone!

Talk to ya soon!

• glad to invest in burst development...a community project will not succeed without the funding.

let's donate what we can for burst development and investment...every bit helps...lets get this done...

• I am making a post that bguy27from the Alttech Chat make a contribution towards BURST development.
    So awesome!
    🙂
    Here is a copy/paste:

bguy27
    "I think I clicked on that CIYAM site and thought it was some other project. As a guy that doesn't read about every aspect I just wanted a "donate to the BURST dev team here"...just simple and easy that I could feel confident it was going to the right place
    *couldn't find a main address to donate
    Anyway sent a 100k over. Here's to seeing BIG things from BURST"