BURST4ALL asset RELEASE!

• BURST4ALL team, a portion of the BURST team, presents...

alt text

alt text

BURST4ALL asset!

Asset ID - 17374526332841192454

Total number of assets - 1M

Description:

B4A asset provides the opportunity for investors to be a part of the future of alternative mining in BURST, by investing into the structure that supports it.

As BURST penetrates a global market, the B4A team hopes to capture .01% of the existing live Andriod and alternative devices market share, and direct it to the BURST mining network, potentially bringing 1-2 petabytes of the alternative device mining capabilities to the network promoting the BURST ecosystem and providing a more even distribution of BURSTcoin.

The BURST4ALL team plan, consists of a mining pool with large dedicated miners and a dedicated support team in chat, and of course, the B4A asset.

The pool (pool.burst4all.com) has a very high limit on deadline submission, which allows many high deadlines from smaller miners. This will allow traffic from smaller miners with less than 500GB of capacity to accrue historic block shares and BURST. Additionally, the B4A pool has at least 2 dedicated miners totaling 100+TB, and plans to increase this.

LARGER MINERS PLEASE MINE HERE - http://devpool.burst4all.com

There are 2 separate pools, one for the smaller miners, and one for the larger and dedicated asset miners. The larger pool will have a fee of 1% to incentivize other large miners to mine there.

90% of BOTH the dedicated miners we have there, and 90% of the 1% pool fee of the larger pool, will be paid out as dividends to the asset holders with the remaining 10% sent to the BONUS wallet of the smaller miner pool to incentivize and make it make sense to mine on the android devices. Giving the android miners MUCH more, and providing a lot of incentive to plot more space on your android or other device to obtain a larger portion of the small miner historic share, and getting more of the bonus payouts sent to the pool 🙂

The SUPPORT team will consist of Goodplanets-Lex, Focus, Crowetic, Iceburst, haitch, MikeMike and newsense, and will grow as the community grows.

25% of the asset will be split in the following throughout members of the BURST4ALL team... (numbers represent percentages)

8 - focus
    4 - lex
    4 - ice
    2.75 - me
    3 - haitch
    2.75 - mikemike
    .5 - newsense

PLEASE NOTE - ANY LARGER MINER FOUND MINING ON THE SMALLER MINER POOL, WILL BE IMMEDIATELY IP BANNED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE! 😃 This is to help the android miners, NOT to exploit for personal gain, this is not what BURST community is about, so I really hope we don't see big miners mining on the smaller pool!

Also, we're open to donations from the community to be sent to the Android miners as well, if interested in donating, please donate to this address...

BURST-QTU7-KL8L-TL4D-69AXN - pool fee wallet (make large donations here)

BURST-CYKU-RQYQ-8LW8-C5P28- bonus wallet for Android pool (to rain donations directly onto the smaller miners)

This asset will be highly promoted along with the pool, to many miners in small or first world countries who would gain the most from the Android mining. We're hoping to do a ton of outreach for this pool and asset, and get BURST known for android mining!

Thank you all!

• Sounds good to me, Changed pool

• Support here in the android mining thread & Alttech.chat/alttech/channel/pool.burst4all

• Looks good and decent. I will buy some amount of the asset.

• @MID said in BURST4ALL asset RELEASE!:

Sounds good to me, Changed pool

Please larger miners mine to THIS pool - http://devpool.burst4all.com

Sorry I didn't post that until I edited the post. Thanks!

• Is there any thought to develop apps that would mine over night automatically, when the screen is turned off, or when it is charging to save battery.

If we could develop some valuable apps that had the mining program as an added option installs could sky rocket!

• admin

@superskid The AIO miner can do that, you just need to adjust your Power Scheme, so that display turns off, but the system doesn't hibernate and disks don't spin down.

• @haitch said in BURST4ALL asset RELEASE!:

@superskid The AIO miner can do that, you just need to adjust your Power Scheme, so that display turns off, but the system doesn't hibernate and disks don't spin down.

I don't mean for me per se, but bundled with other valuable apps to potentially get new users that don't know about burst. They could then opt in.

• admin

@superskid I personally wouldn't release an app that adjusts users system settings, and would be very wary of one that did. Stick it in the readme, put it in an in your face recommendation - but don't just go do it.

• @haitch said in BURST4ALL asset RELEASE!:

@superskid I personally wouldn't release an app that adjusts users system settings, and would be very wary of one that did. Stick it in the readme, put it in an in your face recommendation - but don't just go do it.

Oh totally, it would be fully opt in and set it yourself, just thinking of more exposure.

• My wallet stuck and miss the 20 Burst unit 😢

• @crowetic @haitch
    My B4A asset buy order is stuck . I'am waited 4 blocks now ! . Can i cancel and make make a new one ?
    Transaction id : 10714926046200001794
    Address : BURST-VAWC-ZSG7-JJSK-AV932

• So even non miners can buy the asset too and earn?

• Nice! Bought some shares 😃

• @qibucks Yes if you buy the asset you are gaining 90% over the devpool fees and 90% of the supporting miners 😉

I like the idea like i said before may times... @crowetic @MikeMike @newsense @Focus @goodplanets @haitch if you guys want, you can give me a ssh login to restart the wallet to lower downtimes... I already do this for the newspool and even if i am no help with forking issues i can help reducing the downtime by resetting the wallet when it is stuck 😉

This will allow this pool issues to be solved in more timelines so if you guys want me to do it just hit me in PM... ;P

• Banned

@qibucks said in BURST4ALL asset RELEASE!:

So even non miners can buy the asset too and earn?

Yes, anyone can earn.

• Banned

For anyone who missed out on the 20 Burst pre-sale because of a wallet issue, please PM me with your wallet address and ID of the failed transaction and we will honor the price

• Banned

@MID @bandarfjb Your buy orders came in finally, I checked the time stamps and they were from last night, so I went ahead and fulfilled your orders at the price of 20 like you were looking to purchase.

@gpedro, good idea, please bring it up in the next meeting.

• @Focus said in BURST4ALL asset RELEASE!:

@MID @bandarfjb Your buy orders came in finally, I checked the time stamps and they were from last night, so I went ahead and fulfilled your orders at the price of 20 like you were looking to purchase.

@gpedro, good idea, please bring it up in the next meeting.

Thank you. That was so kind 🙂

• Lol, what is this bullshit?

You mean to tell me that when selling an asset you already have actual assets to sell? What the hell is this? Who in their right mind would buy into this thing? I mean, wake up people! These guys already have the dedicated miners built and running... and this ''feature'' you have for the small miners with the deadlines...does that really make this pool and asset that special? I mean all the pools have it, right? Right?

Enough with this crap! If i am to invest in this asset i need real reasons, not something that already works and is established. I need an unrealistic ROI and promises of unicorns shitting rainbows!

@Focus , please remember to announce this scam on btctalk as well. We need more people posting in that thread of ours and giving good news.