-[ANNouncement]- Re-working BURSTaker (increasing significantly, adding GPU ;))

• That's right folks, since staking hasn't been going nearly as well as I'd planned, even with 8 dual staking DMD accounts... I've decided to give the asset a significant boost in power 😃

The plan is this...

I'm going to purchase as many GPUs as I can with about 4k USD and/or 5BTC. I've already got the other hardware needed, I may need a PSU or two, but for the most part since I've been building multiple farms anyway, I've ordered other hardware, and already have quite a bit of what I will need to accomplish this goal.

So I would say I should be able to add a significant amount of GPU mining power to this asset. This should significantly increase the asset's value, and returns.

My guess would be at least 15 480 GPUs should be able to be purchased (or equivalent), if not more. Will post information on exactly what I was able to acquire once I know for sure.

I'm going to do my best to find the parts as cheap as possible, so it will take about 2 weeks or so for me to acquire the parts, and get them mining towards the asset. Give or take shipping times. Will update when more information is solid.

But every BURSTaker holder should be quite pleased by this addition.

on top of this, I'm going to rework the staking coins that will be backing the asset, I'll be adding OKcoin, and most likely CLAMS.

What I said before about not selling BURST that is made during the release of BURSTaker at 85 still stands. So that will help keep that BURST off the market as well.

Anyway, I'll keep everyone updated on the status, but expect significantly increased payouts from BURSTaker in the near future.

Another idea I was thinking about is making BURSTaker have is to make it weekly payouts once I have the cards up and running.

So, here's the information...

Asset ID - 15208279992621279224

Asset info - 15k DMD coins, all but 5k in dual-stake-rate accounts, adding XQN, OKcoin, and most likely CLAMS to the staking repetoire, and I'll post about the amounts when everything is finalized.

Also now adding at least 15 480 graphics cards (or equivalent) mining for the asset. Will post pictures for everyone once everything starts arriving, will be putting everything together in the next few weeks.

It will take a little time to make these changes, but this is what is going to happen. So get your BURSTaker now in preparation for this massive increase!

ENJOY the enhancements to BURSTaker!

• That's great to hear as I hold a decent stake in this asset.

• AWESOME!!

• So, it is time to buy more of this asset.

• What's your predicted ROI on the GPUs? Profitability is terrible unless you have real cheap power.

• @TimboSlice said in -[ANNouncement]- Re-working BURSTaker (increasing significantly, adding GPU ;)):

What's your predicted ROI on the GPUs? Profitability is terrible unless you have real cheap power.

The power costs will be covered from the share that I own of the asset. So don't worry about power costs, it will only affect me.

But yes, I have access to industrial power rates at the new place I'm getting, and I'll also be installing solar panels. So the power will be very low.

• @crowetic said in -[ANNouncement]- Re-working BURSTaker (increasing significantly, adding GPU ;)):

@TimboSlice said in -[ANNouncement]- Re-working BURSTaker (increasing significantly, adding GPU ;)):

What's your predicted ROI on the GPUs? Profitability is terrible unless you have real cheap power.

The power costs will be covered from the share that I own of the asset. So don't worry about power costs, it will only affect me.

But yes, I have access to industrial power rates at the new place I'm getting, and I'll also be installing solar panels. So the power will be very low.

Wow, that's pretty generous of you to cover the power costs of the GPUs for the asset! And it's good you have cheap power, it seems like the current GPU mining scene is getting pretty full and people without cheap power will get squeezed out soon. Will hopefully pick up some of these assets.

• @TimboSlice said in -[ANNouncement]- Re-working BURSTaker (increasing significantly, adding GPU ;)):

@crowetic said in -[ANNouncement]- Re-working BURSTaker (increasing significantly, adding GPU ;)):

@TimboSlice said in -[ANNouncement]- Re-working BURSTaker (increasing significantly, adding GPU ;)):

Wow, that's pretty generous of you to cover the power costs of the GPUs for the asset! And it's good you have cheap power, it seems like the current GPU mining scene is getting pretty full and people without cheap power will get squeezed out soon. Will hopefully pick up some of these assets.

That's how I prefer to do things, IMO it's one of the main benefits to buying my assets, as opposed to mining yourself.

I've always covered the power costs of my mining assets, and this will continue.

The portion of the assets that I give to myself, in the beginning of the asset release, is what covers hosting costs. Even if the total costs aren't fully covered, I cover it.

Happy holidays everyone! I'll be mostly away the next few days, but feel free to post any questions and I'll get to them ASAP.

• The hardware has started being purchased, but I may rework a few things to involve a plan that's coming together now. Until then, I'll make sure there's a couple bonus payouts to the asset.

• I just bought 100 to grow my burst bags 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Hi

I just purchased 2 shares. the coin is bouncing back and fourth for some reason.

• I've been waiting to see if this asset was going to pick up. Time to buy I guess. Thanks.

• well no more post from @crowetic here... who ever is doing the banning should really at least do an update on the asset pages so people know

• @HaveMercy I don't think it's the matter of banning:P They just opened their own forum and don't care about investors from here 🙂