Android Wallet & Miner

• @IamTraveler said in Android Wallet & Miner:

@IceBurst
    I have a strange thing happening with the android app (Burst Wallet version 2.1.2).
    The 'Save password for the whole session' check box doesn't seem to work : it makes no difference whether I check it or not.

Each time I get out of the app (like for reading a mail or something ) and go back to the app, I have to re-login, re-enter passphrase and so on.
    So I log a lot of times per day!
    I have a new Samsung s7 phone and I noticed kind of strange similar behaviours with some other apps. So do you think it might be related ?
    I had no particular problem for plotting though.

I guess the short story is I'm not sure. The remember me option at login is the same information utilized when you use an online wallet. It could be that the site is not properly storing a cookie on Mobile devices I'm not sure I haven't tried it recently. I normally set my Android on mine mode and let it rock and roll.

-IceBurst

• @IceBurst And I forgot to mention that I also use the "Remember Passphrase By Default" in the Settings (once you are logged in, along with other settings like Language etc...).
    I wonder why this doesn't work. I am pretty sure it is linked specifically to Samsung mobiles. But I have no idea where to search to fix this. It is not the only app that behave strangely.

Well anyway, tanks for the answer.
    I'll tell you if I find something.

• mobile wallet not working. :(

https://mwallet.burst-team.us:8125/index.html "net::ERR_TIMED_OUT"

• AFter the update, app not working. Just a blank white screen.

• @IceBurst @daWallet

I am having the same problem on my OnePlus 3 running Oxygen Mod, ever since the mobile wallet update a few days ago whenever I try to start the wallet all I get is a blank white screen, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still is occuring

• The same here, app not starting

• @IceBurst Same here. White page when loading the app. After minutes the Burst Nation wallet shows up which is altered in colors and not modified for small screens. I'm not happy with that update at all and can't go back.

• PLEASE PUT BACK THE OLD VERSION, MY NOTE TAB STILL RUNNING THE OLD VERSION AND IT WORKS FINE. I SHOULDNT UPDATE MY NOTE 4. :(

• There's an update on Adroid. Installed it and the wallet is working again. Mining works also but cant change pool though.

• admin

I don't think IceBurst is still developing the Android App. As long as he is gone and nobody else picks up the project I am going to maintain it again:

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/78/burst-wallet-2-1-6-android/

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.