Join us BurstNeon (http://burstneon.com) - Flood Protected -

• Notice:
    Please updating your miner to burstneon.com port: 8080 instead of burstneon.ddns.net.
    The old domain will automatically forward currently to the top level domain, but ~ 5 days the old will be invalid.

0_1515505726949_214214.PNG

• --PlaceHolder--

• Hello @MrWho
    My name is Felipe and I'm from Brazil.
    Since last week I have tried to join at other pools but they have Issues about error 1014.
    I spent all my 5 coins trying to solve this error, but I didnt succeed.
    Browsing the forum, I found information about your pool and would like to know if you could help me with 1 or 2 coins to join the pool.
    Today I have 1TB plotted and by the end of the week I will have more 1tb.
    If you can help me, my wallet is BURST-S7CA-CFYZ-Z9QE-8PFUT
    Ps.: I'll pay them back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Fskyline

• Notice at all, the url burstneon.ddns.net port 8124, is now invalid, please change the url to burstneon.com port: 8080, or download the qbundle and selecting the predefined values.

• Update:

• Integrated the website into new frame.

• Adding to the Recent Payments

1. TxID
    2. Blockchain Status (if payment is confirmed)
    3. Fee
    • Adding to the All Shares Section
    1. converting process from shares to burst, showing minimum burst per block. (test version)
    • Adding FAQ thanks to Hellkeepa, which hosted it.

Also:
    Redesigned the mobile checker

0_1516197036687_asd.PNG

• Update:

• Increase the process number of total 10 CPU’s, so its possible to run different wallets and distribute the deadlines to different wallets and submit there. Also decrease the load time for website.
    • Implemented code against request flooding and function which reject spam deadlines, changing hoster, which stabilize the server system.

• You also getting now a message (response on the miner), if your deadline is to high (> 2 years) for the pool.

• Update
    Adding SSL Socket for the Reward: https://burstneon.com/rewardassignment.html

• Update:
    Forked the code with follow changes:

• Extended the UI [ added more stats, changed the boxes layout, added console and passphrase generator, for creating strong sentences (complete client side, there is no communcation with server for security), further you can also change the passphrase later on text file.
    • Added how to start tutorial with important steps
    • Added charts for network etc.
    • Added clean how to start mining tutoral for beginners
    • Implemented and optimize different sockets tranfers and rate limiter
      Server Upgrade:
    • Added Total 10 CPU'S
    • Added Total 50gb RAM

Mobile Balance Checker:
    You can also use your burst address with or without prefix, it will removed it automatically.

0_1518036824129_UI.PNG 0_1518036827359_UI2.PNG

• Update:
    Adding a miner specific view, where all important datas will be collected and appears, its necessary to login (make sure there isnt a space at front or end) and reloading the page.
    0_1518355393424_asfasg.PNG

• Pool Update:

• Overhauled the gui, after some problems with the total memory usage, its total decrease 75% now, after removing and rechanged the functions. 0_1519383011366_asd.PNG
    • Offering now, to download the pending list: 1hour or 24h updated as csv. file
      Notice: Burst Guarantee also still on 0.5 burst per block
      Discord Update:
    • Loyal (BurstNeon Mod) implemented a discord bot : Burst Help, where you can easily setting up everything for start mining, also checking your pending balance, for using the pending command, write -getbal + numeric id
      0_1519382792560_7710d7490e9964715ef56ed3cf508b9272025abc.PNG

• Update to Version 4 :
    Glad to say that the whole functional website is done, takes month to implemented and optimize everything. The new web code is now online, what has change?

1. The website gets an own detailed block explorer
    2. Adding a pool block history for the last 100 blocks
    3. Extended and optimize the specific miner view (added max. approx time to next payout, table of the latest payouts) and the login in system
    4. Reduced the total memory usage to a minimum
    5. Optimize the rate limiter system

Further wanna thanks Loyal for the great work, on the bot system on discord.
    0_1520895278657_asgasgsag.PNG 0_1520895282198_asfasg.PNG

• admin

@mrwho Damn - nice work!

• Thanks Haitch.

Update:

• Fixed bug, that the account-names disappear, if a new round on Historic Shares started.

• Updated the color schema and layout design

0_1522831134224_lila.PNG

• Update second Part to 4.04.2017:

• Forked the original uray code and making it compatible to node 6.8 + ( and higher )
    • Spliting historic and current shares and run it in two different payout processes and merged it as final payout.
    • Created a static payout:
    1. Rounds will not be reseted after payout
    2. Shares will be further overwrites after X rounds
    • Added Total Pool Volume Notice

Looks like your connection to BurstCoin - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.