Information on BURST team assets - More Mining power added

• [ANNouncement] - New addition of mining power for BURST assets by BURST team!

The 5TB drive that I thought was broken, turned out it wasn't! So, this means 5TB more added to BURSTeam asset. Also, 8 additional TB will be added, and is currently plotting! This brings BURSTeam Asset to 25+8 TB = 33TB!

The ByteEnt asset will have another 6TB added to it, bringing it up to 46TB!

The new asset BURSTaker will have some mining power added to it as well, 7TB of BURST mining will be added to the multiple staking accounts Smiley

Thank you for your confidence in BURST team assets!

BURSTeam asset - 14092376023955917604 - Combination of the 2% pool fee from pool.burst-team.us, and 33TB of BURST mining power, paid monthly! This asset has released 60%, 40% has not been released.

ByteEnt Asset - 1800253871016293364 - Combination of the 2% pool fee from largest pool burst.ninja, and 46TB of mining power, paid monthly! This asset has released 80%, 20% has not been released.

BURSTaker - 15208279992621279224 - Combination of PoS staking wallets, Viral, QORA, DMD, and DMD legendary (dual staking power after they fix the wallet) and now 7TB of BURST mining power, paid monthly! This asset has released 70% total, 30% has not been released.

• -[ANNouncement]- More BURST mining power being added to the asset accounts very soon

That's right, even MORE mining power is going to be added to ByteEnt and BURSTeam assets.

I currently have another 60TB to plot, which I will be starting here shortly.

I will make another announcement once things are decided as far as the split of the power dedicated to each asset. Thanks!

• I'm sorry if I misunderstood something, but dosen't this thread belong in the Asset Exchange category instead of Announcements? While it is good news, I can't see the connection to Burst or the community?

• @crowetic another words, we buy the assets, and receive a % in your wallet month by month, thats it ??

• @FrilledShark said:

I'm sorry if I misunderstood something, but dosen't this thread belong in the Asset Exchange category instead of Announcements? While it is good news, I can't see the connection to Burst or the community?

it's an announcements section right? This is an announcement for an asset that is highly related to BURST and the community.

How can you not see the relation to BURST in a BURST asset? Also, two of these assets are based on the largest BURST pools...

• @burstcoinPT said:

@crowetic another words, we buy the assets, and receive a % in your wallet month by month, thats it ??

Yes, you purchase the asset, and you get a payout per month, each asset is based on different things, as you can see above.

• @crowetic thank´s a lot for your answer and your time..

i understant now.. 🙂

• @crowetic Is BURSTeam asset paid out on the 1st of every month? Also is there a formula we could use for BURSTeam asset to see how much burst we could possibly get per share?

• admin

@FrilledShark I agree with you. I moved it to Asset Exchange.

"BURSTeam Assets" is misleading here. Several of the Team Members are not asset issuer and are actually not connected with them. I hold some of them in my wallet I got as giveaway. Better name the asset issuer of each Asset.

It should not be the name/label that sells them.

• admin

@daWallet I'd someone disagree with you on the BURSTeam asset - it's funded by the fees from the burst-team.us pool, and dedicated miners running on that pool. There might be a better name, but I don't think it's really misleading when given the explanation of what funds it.

H.

• admin

It's the thread title and mixing these 3 assets in one post.

Only one is team related.

• admin

@daWallet ok - I was thinking about asset name rather than thread title. On the other hand, I also believe that assets that are under the control of the Burst Team should be treated with more trust than some of the others that turned out to be scams.

• @haitch said:

@daWallet ok - I was thinking about asset name rather than thread title. On the other hand, I also believe that assets that are under the control of the Burst Team should be treated with more trust than some of the others that turned out to be scams.

Right, that's my only reasoning for mentioning this, and I will more than happily give the asset accounts out to anyone else in the team who would like to help me manage them.

• admin

Thread title: Information on BURST team assets

And there come 3 Assets:

BURSTeam: Which is actually run by team members and is supporting the infrastructure we are developing. No complains.

ByteEnt: Issued by Crowetic (and Irontiga?) for his Company, before there was even a Team. It pays out and has a good reputation - but it is an Asset by one Team Member issued as an individual.

BURSTaker: The one I have the biggest problem with: I don't want to be related at all to this Asset. It got designed and issued by one (?) Team Member as an individual.

There is no reason to have this bundle of Asset labeled as the Thread title as "BURST team assets" and be in the "Announcements" section.
    If the Assets are good, they can compete with every other Assets in the Asset section.

@haitch said:

They will be treated by the users with more trust, when the asset is good in itself and the issuer is paying out (has a good reputation) - No reason to give extra treatment.

• This post is deleted!

• When do you pay out?