Need Recommendation how to split plot in HDD 5TB and optimize it.
Currently setup detail: MAC OS 10.9.5
Processor - 2.8 GHz interl Core i7
Memory - 16 GB
Plot file on external USB Seagate 5TB 3.0. Plot file size 536 GB.
miner : burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5-RELEASE.
Burst ID :- BURST-5TVR-FACQ-7PCC-GVHRE
- How to increase plot from 536 GB to 4TB ?
- Can we run parallel multiple miner on same disk having 4 different plot file each 1 TB using different pool to distribute ?
current jminer parameters:
- what all pool are available for mining under you?
Looking forward your reply !
You guys support is awesome no doubts !
- plot additional files - making the starting nonce of each plot above the last nonce of the previous plot
- Yes - but they'll need to be different accounts, a single account can only mine to one pool/account.
my last plot was using below command.
./plot -k 16xxxxxxxxxxxxx3 -d /Volumes/Aj_5TB_EXT/Burst_Coin_1TB -s 0 -n 2048000 -m 16384 -t 4
and I can run jminer from different location use new properties and new plot location correct ?
@HighLand_burst that looks like you have set the plotter above your first miner - and have a ton of memory.
you mean i should continue like this ?
@HighLand_burst use one or other - but xplotter makes it so much simpler - where to start, figure everything else out
Please provide me the reference link.