big difference in rewards

• I'm mining for several weeks now and I see huge difference in rewards per day. See screenshot. Is this normal behaviour?
    0_1483192815086_burst.PNG

The 5 are from a faucet. The rest is reward for mining

• @frere Yes it's completely normal especially when mining with a small amount of TB. I am guessing something under 1 TB? You will see an even bigger, positive, variance if you hit a block one day. 🙂

Rich

• @RichBC Ok, I'm mining with only 600GB. What would be a minimum to have a more balanced reward? 1TB or more?

• i personally i donr belived in the reward , they just using advantages of small mining GB to send whatever they like to your wallet , same story gb small , e,t,c no transparency .

• admin

@jumbolin There isn't a person doing the payouts - the pool calculates your earnings and pays you. With a very small plot you're going to see variability.

• ok, thank,

• @jumbolin said in big difference in rewards:

i personally i donr belived in the reward , they just using advantages of small mining GB to send whatever they like to your wallet , same story gb small , e,t,c no transparency .

It can be self calculated if you don't trust the pool software, you need to capture for every block over a 24 hour period your deadlines and the deadlines of others in the pool (all publicly available from the GUI) and then calculate the average deadline for your blocks, calculate the average deadline for all other miner times the number of miner. Calculate your percentage form that. Then take all blocks mined in the 24 hour window sum up the payout and then multiple that by your percentage and you will get your last 24 hour payout when divided by 2. the reason for the division by two assumes that blocks were mined and you were not the miner. The direct miner gets a majority share for that block. I know it's a bunch of work but it does allow anyone that does not believe in the system to double check it.

-IceBurst

• thank you for the explanation , happy mining 2017