Modifications and news on crowetic managed assets.

• Hello everyone, just wanted to give some news, modifications, and informative information, on the assets I manage...

1. BURSTaker - hardware purchase has started, however there may be some modifications to the WAY that the hardware is put to the asset, more information on this soon. It will end up with at least what was mentioned if not more.

2. ByteEnt - the asset will have the miners that are currently mining for BURSTeam, moved to it, as BURSTeam gets fees from all other BURSTeam pools instead of just the one, and ByteEnt is now unbalanced. Plans to add additional power forming as well, which may include another release from issuer account to fund the new addition. More information soon.

3. BURSTeam - going to check with haitch about doing another issuer release on this asset as well, in order to modify what backs it, and include development fund donation as well.

4. Dynamix2 - this asset since it was a forced takeover, hasn't had much attention, but that will change soon, and will be modified. No plans for additional releases on this one until I deem what backs it worthy.

All assets I manage - thinking of modifying payout structure to either twice per month, or weekly, depending on responses given in this thread. Hoping it will up asset support, volume, and popularity, as well as make people more interested in continuing to hold the assets.

This includes BSILVER as well.

BSILVER - new page for trade in, New trade in calculation changes, and possible release price lowering, to help further asset development.

Posted from my phone so normal formatting isn't there, sorry for that!

Thanks, and let me know your opinions on these things! Thanks!

• I think new releases are ok, the assets can get more upgrades 😃

About the payments, if changed to weekly, will be much better!

• @JotaJota said in Modifications and news on crowetic managed assets.:

I think new releases are ok, the assets can get more upgrades 😃

About the payments, if changed to weekly, will be much better!

Thank you for your opinion. 🙂

I welcome all other opinions as well, keep em coming! Thanks!

• I definitely vote for weekly payouts. If having weekly payments on all of them becomes too much of a chore, I vote that at least Bsilver gets them, since in many ways it is the flagship of the assets you manage.

• weekly payouts should be nice ! i agree with the statements of @Propagandalf about BSILVER

• I think that assets that pay more often, daily/weekly, gets more volume on the AE, and become more interesting. Agreed with @Propagandalf, at least Bsilver 😃

• YAY!!! Thank for the update.

• Thanks for the update! Add another vote to weekly payouts, keeps the threads active without being too much to keep track of.

• Right, okay, I'll go ahead and start that...

-ANOTHER UPDATE-

There is a severe flood watch in place at my office location... I've got quite a bit of hardware here, so I'm going to be needing to move it I'm pretty sure...

this may delay me in doing some of my asset payouts but the plan was to get them done tonight...

I'm in the middle of figuring things out... but yea...

This includes the GPU miners for BSILVER, which means they may be taken down for up to a week. I would prefer them be taken down by me, than taken down by flood waters...

We're trying to figure out what the actual estimate will be on the flood, and we're sandbagging the building, and I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm going to be disassembling these miners and taking them home with me.

I'll see if I can find space to run them at the house for a minute, and hopefully there isn't any severe damage to the office building and things can come back to life on most likely Tuesday or Wednesday...

The flood watch goes through Monday, so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get to the office at all on Monday or over the weekend...

Attempting to get all the servers for the company backed up as well, so there's a lot going on right now. As of this moment the miners are still running, but I will be taking them down shortly in preparation for moving them.

The flood watch includes the area of my house, but I don't think anything will happen there, as according to the things I'm seeing online there are protections in place for that area.

But yea, I'll do my best to get the asset payouts done at some point today, and also I'll toss bonuses at the assets depending on the downtime of the miners, etc.

I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks!

• @crowetic said in Modifications and news on crowetic managed assets.:

We're trying to figure out what the actual estimate will be on the flood, and we're sandbagging the building, and I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm going to be disassembling these miners and taking them home with me.

That sounds quite scary, but sounds like you are on top of things. Be careful, safety first: Burst rule # 1.

• @Propagandalf said in Modifications and news on crowetic managed assets.:

@crowetic said in Modifications and news on crowetic managed assets.:

That sounds quite scary, but sounds like you are on top of things. Be careful, safety first: Burst rule # 1.

Yea, it's apparently capable of getting 5' above ground level of the building... very nice... if that happens it will mean catastrophe for the company that owns the building... and that would really suck... I really like the owner and he's now a very good friend of mine...

I really hope it doesn't end up as bad as they are saying is possible. We're doing all that we can with the limited manpower still here.

• imo the payments can wait. Take care of the hardware first.

• @socalguy said in Modifications and news on crowetic managed assets.:

imo the payments can wait. Take care of the hardware first.

Right, that was my thought process as well, it's going to take more than tonight to get the hardware all moved, I'm also taking care of as much of the company's hardware as I can, I'd really not like to see any damage here to hurt my friend's large company that he's spent a long time building.

But yea, gonna be interesting, I'll probably post some pictures of the place after I move these servers 6 feet off the ground lol...

• Or you can do this @crowetic 🙂

alt text

Which ever works.

Or you can do this @crowetic 🙂

alt text

Which ever works.

LMFAO!

What is this? There's no way this is a real thing... right? lmfao. Yea, I'd definiely go for that!

• @crowetic Google search "house saved from flood".

@crowetic Google search "house saved from flood".

incredible, I think we need an 'aquadam' :D.

• The main thing is that you stay safe crowetic and get the hardware to higher ground. The dividends can wait for now and I'm sure everyone will understand the situation you are in.

• @crowetic I hope you will be ok with it! don't stress about the payouts take care ....

• Got all of my hardware out of the building. Though I'm sad to have my hardware not running, I'm happier to have it out of there...

If the place gets flooded, there's no way to tell how long it will be until we're allowed back in... So I will temporarily run stuff at one of my two home-office locations until things get fixed up and/or situation changes...

I've setup cameras to monitor the situation at the office building, the light obstructs the view a bit, should have turned the light off...

But yea, I still have access to that machine so that means the power is still on, and according to my cameras there's no sign of flooding yet...

Hopefully everything will be fine...

Here's snapshot of the all clear for now!
    alt text