QORA forums active - looking for content creators, moderators, etc.

• Hello everyone, I wanted to reach out to the wonderful BURST community, and see if we couldn't get some more people on the new QORA forums...

I'm looking for people interested in helping create content, moderate, and generally assist in the promotion of the forums, and QORA itself.

QORA is very closely related with BURST and can already do cross-chain transfers with BURST. There will be new things coming that will further bring BURST and QORA together.

Let me know if you're interested, and please sign up and start bringing some activity to the new forums! Thanks!

http://forum.qora.tech

Much appreciated for the assistance!

• This post is deleted!

• @Han-Solo said in QORA forums active - looking for content creators, moderators, etc.:

Hello crowetic!
    Any known problems with QORA? For few days now, on Polo "Deposit Withdraw" are disabled. If this will continue the price will be affected. I have some QORA and I am curious for good reason. What could be?
    Thank you.

The database fix is the only thing I can think of that would be causing them to be temporarily disabling the thing, and that is nearly complete. So we'll have a new version out soon enough.

• Nice I didn't know.....Please give me more info and I'll do a video....