Stack up while you can

• I've been working behind the scenes for some time now with a big asset project, ill explain more later when i'm finally done. Still need more 2-3 months of fine tuning with the investors i know.

I won't tell how the asset will work till i go public, all i can say it's we are supporting the dev's with 10% of entire profit every 3 months once its done and bringing some eyes to coin.

I moved the coin some points on polo today to stack some, and will happen again, till im ready with the project. All i can say those that are selling cheap will regret in few months, if the coin go lower i don't care cause i know what is comming.

To all the people that are in burst keep it the good work, and thanks all devs from this amazing coin.

I'll give some info in few months. Till then ill be working again.

Sorry if my english is a mess, im not that good and don't want the translator thing =).

• @skrafael Burst bag lady here is ready for action..looking forward to seeing your asset launch.. 🙂

• @qibucks said in Stack up while you can:

@skrafael Burst bag lady here is ready for action..looking forward to seeing your asset launch.. 🙂

The asset won't matter much if you already inside burst, for now its just private work and talks, once i can release some info all know why the price of burst will move up, theres some sick things behind this project, and most of the profit we take will be reinvested into burst to raise value and like i said 10% to help developers, cause they got no funding and they deserve it.

All i can say we will have some big money moving in this asset. Just a warning, this is a real deal thing, not any scam. I'll have more talk with devs once i have more time and verify identity and all the things needed, for now i got my hands full.

• @skrafael wow that's great! I will start telling more of my friends to come into BURST..I want it to be our pension plan..and help our kid's futures.

• Moved to asset exchange.
    Announcements is not for personal projects and/or assets.

• @skrafael said in Stack up while you can:

I won't tell how the asset will work till i go public, all i can say it's we are supporting the dev's with 10% of entire profit every 3 months once its done and bringing some eyes to coin.

Awesome steady contribution supporting BURST development. Now this is a Win/Win!
    Glad people are seeing the wisdom in setting up a percentage of their assets to
    support BURST.
    The Coders deserve to eat and in the end so will we all.

• @skrafael you write english is much better than the translator thing haha

• Well Thanks for the info^^ I was holding some burst already but will buy some more^^