[CLOSING] BurstFolio (ALL BUY BACKS POSTED)

• Name of Asset: BurstFolio
    Asset ID: 13835163208059770130
    Asset Issuer: BURST-B97Z-MC2D-K4BT-ANTB5
    Supply: 1,000,000
    Price: 20 (100% of profit from sales will be invested in other assets)
    Dividend: Weekly (First payout being January 21st 2017)

TRADE-IN OPTIONS:
    I HAVE 214 OGBURST - WORTH 10.85 BURSTFOLIO - SEND ME SHARES I SEND YOU OGBURST
    IF YOU WANT OGBURST AND I RUN OUT REST WILL BE SENT AS WORLD MINE
    I HAVE 999 WORLDMINE - WORTH 4.9 BURSTFOLIO - SEND ME SHARES I SEND YOU WORLDMINE

In the process of being I.D. verified by @haitch .

BurstFolio your Burst PortFolio

Info:
    The goal of BurstFolio is to have an asset with a constantly increasing ROI. This asset will also simplify the overall asset buying from an individual user, as they will only have to own BurstFolio to also technically own many other assets. This asset will accumulate other assets dividends and pay out those dividends via the following split.
    The profits from the asset investments will be distributed:
    62.5% Dividends to investors
    32.5% Invested in more assets
    5% Maintenance fee (likely will be lowered as time goes by, it's just a test %)

Startup:
    A total of 41150 has been invested by me and I have not taken shares for that burst. This total could increase in the future.

The following assets are BurstFolio's current holdings:

BurstCombo = 674
    BURSTize = 38
    BurstMC = 445
    BurstOcean = 223
    CCM100 = 1009
    Energizer = 2088
    MikeTheMug = 173
    OGburst = 214
    SoCalsFarm = 100
    BtcDragon = 512
    Worldmine = 1000
    MIA = 223

Shares that will be sold:
    All Shares that will be sold will be sold at 20 burst a share in increments of 150,000.

This allows, in the event of me closing the asset, to liquidated all of the assets owned to pay all shareholder 20 burst each.

Donations:
    Wallet Address: BURST-B97Z-MC2D-K4BT-ANTB5
    Any generous person who sends funds to the wallet will have its donation divided via the following split:
    62.5% Dividends to investors
    32.5% Invested in more assets
    5% Maintenance fee (likely will be lowered as time goes by, it's just a test %)

BurstFolio will also take advantage of any faucets out there to receive free burst of which 100% will be paid out as part of the dividends to shareholders.

Assets we invest in:
    As for the future, any new assets we invest in will be announced and recommendations will be taken on what assets to invest in, in the forum.

Proof:
    All purchases and dividends paid out will be announced here (in this forum).

If this asset is ever closed for any reason, all owned assets will be liquidated to refund each owner their full share value.

Any questions or concerns just post a comment.

• https://snag.gy/lqog8v.jpg current owned assets

• First payout will be January 21st and will include a little bonus :)

• 20 more CCM100 purchased

• @kmaxkmax thank you!
    I suggest you to concentrate on CCMINER1000 (id:5255893438014874161) because on the long run it will growh 10 times bigger than CCMINER100 and of course it will pay 10 times more ;)

• @ccminer Apparently I've been buying CCM1000 already lol :)

• @kmaxkmax that it's pefect ;)

• Congrats on getting your asset made..I am the Burst bag lady but my burst is stuck on maintenance mode in Polo so will come back tomorrow to buy on c-cex some Burst and will support you also in your new venture.. :) ..

• @qibucks That means a lot to me and I hope you look forward to making some easy profit

• 11 BURSTize and 3 Energizer purchased :)

• Banned

@kmaxkmax have you done the Id verification process with haitch yet?

• @Focus No. I understand the skepticism this will bring but I know the person that I am and that I'm here to stay and grow in the community. You will see as time goes on that I will make every payment and be a great asset to own. I would rather earn the people's trust this way then get verified immediately. I find the whole verifying process makes me know that you're verified and we all trust @haitch for that but doesn't create the type of bond I'm trying to create with the investors while I'm unverified.

• admin

@kmaxkmax Your call of course, but be aware that some people are choosing not to invest in assets where the owner hasn't been verified.

• @haitch Yeah that's true but you'll see with time that I am legit. BTW i was wondering... I know some people under the age of 18 who are very interested in burst and the asset concept? Any minimum age?

• Banned

@haitch said in [ANN][LAUNCH] BurstFolio Asset Release !!!:

@kmaxkmax Your call of course, but be aware that some people are choosing not to invest in assets where the owner hasn't been verified.

I for one, will not invest without that ID verification...Sorry but those are our community guidelines, your call not to do it you are losing on a lot of potential sales of the asset. Also reluctance to do so may raise a red flag for some people...Food for thought

• @Focus I may verify in the future but for now this is how I'm doing things. I would like you to know I appreciate the advice and hope we become friends.

• admin

@kmaxkmax Nope, no minimum age, I'm not not making any judgement calls on age - I just want a copy of the verifiable ID.

• @haitch Ok cool. BTW do you know a way to check which asset has sent you burst when you own many assets and receive a payout?

• admin

@kmaxkmax In your transaction list, click on the payer - will give to details on the account, including usually the name which will identify the asset.

• Just gaveaway 100 assets... 10 assets to 10 lucky winners

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.