No Burst reward?
Recently I've been mining Burst. The pool I use : pool.burst-team.us. Only, I've let my pc mining burst with 2 tb and 1 night. I didn't get any burst at all? Who can help me out?
@MartoenHamster Hi and welcome
You are a little short in capacity to mine on pool.burst-team.us. See the "recommended plot size" column on this spreadsheet to find a pool that suits you better : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHu9BWwy_QXIYAx2m_Tzs9BqPoTYUDhEDbHihZEXGsE/edit#gid=81124645
In most pools, your reward comes either after 300 Burst won on the pool, or 24h after the first Burst mined.
Hey @Gadrah_ ,
Thanks for the information. I see alot of pools I could join. But Im not sure yet which pool to choose. Do you have any recommendations? I was thinking about: burstpool.ddns.net , pool.burstcoin.eu or pool.dogeserver.net:8081. Also, I can't (for some reason) get Burst thru a Faucet. I've tried multiple faucets , but they say: The faucet couldn't get acces to the wallet. :C
Edit: I got the faucet working again
The choice of pool is a matter of personal preference : do you prefer smaller but more consistent rewards (pools with a lot of miners) or bigger but rarer rewards (pools with less miners) ? To make your choice you can also see the pool fees, if there are a lot of down times or if the pool owner throws in bonuses regularly. But in the long run you will get about the same amount of Burst regardless of the pool you choose
This post is deleted!
@Gadrah_ I found a pool which has ~70 miners.
I wanted to join this pool because:
- Minimum payout is 250 Burst
- Pool fee is 1.5%
- Transaction fee is 0.5% (or minimum 1 burst as required by the network)
- Payment is instant when pool has positive balance
- Share value reduction is 50% per block
- if pool on current round does not find a block, miners shares are keep (up to 50 blocks), but their value is reduced by 50% everytime we dont found a block. when pool has positive balance, all share are summed up to block# where payment will be made, and burst payment are made proportional to total share miners own up to this time
- Block forward allocation is 50%
if pool has a balance (lets say 10000 burst), 5000 are distributed for miner proportional to their shares up to current block as payment, the rest 5000 burst will be allocated and paid for next round, (whether we found a block or not), this allocation continue until pool balance is drained out.
@MartoenHamster Okay sounds good, and if you want to change you can always switch pools whenever you want !
Blago last edited by Blago