Forex Signal Service

• There is always ACTION, but the best ACTION is Price ACTION. I'm a Professional Forex Trader, Coach and Crypto-Currency Trader with well over 26 years of experience in Trading Stocks, Forex and now Crypto-Currencies. I have added one of my services as a Professional Forex Trader in the Market Place and have given this service a very nice discount for Burstcoin users. If you're looking for a proven strategy for making consistent profits I invite you to visit this service listing using my Seller ID: BURST-BAG4-EERE-2DQU-2CWPD

I look forward to being of service and being of benefit as well. Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

FXALTareeq
    Plp

• Hello there. This sounds interesting! Can your strategy be used for binary options in Forex as well?

• @Propagandalf said:

Hello there. This sounds interesting! Can your strategy be used for binary options in Forex as well?

@Propagandalf this Forex trading system is for Spot Forex, Gold, Silver and Crypto-currencies. It does not work on Binary Options sorry.

• @FXALTareeq Ok thanks for the reply, but is your strategy simply a system purely connected with using a trading bot, or do you offer the theory behind your strategy? Because binary options, depending on where you use them, can be applied to forex, stocks, crypto, commodities and so forth. This means that a lot of the theories and systems behind the strategies of "regular" trading can be applied to binary options too.

• @Propagandalf

My basic methodology of trading is Naked without Indicators, Oscillators or other thingamajigs. I trade Price Action and yes it can be used on Stocks as well. But I've personally have not traded Binaries. So I am not in a position to confirm whether or not if it can successfully.

• @FXALTareeq OK, thanks for clarifying! Does your methodology require the trader to spend a lot of time when preparing to place a trade? I am trying to get a picture of how involved one has to be in order to use your strategy, or if it is possible to "jump right in"...

• @Propagandalf

In terms of the Forex Signal Service itself. I supply the S/L, Entry and TP levels for all trade recommendations. I trade the H4, Daily and Weekly charts. So with that said it doesn't require any extensive knowledge for the entering into the trades based on my recommendations.

Learn the system is different and does require time, kind of like going to school. I teach those systems as well I current have over 2,100 students enrolled in my Forex courses.

• Hi all! I recently explored an amazing application for trading. And I am glad to share it with you all. Forex Signals they not only provide for the time and place to trade but also personal evaluation of any company along with their ups and downs. Explore more on the given website and experience the change in your trading too. You should visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.signalstrading