MERGER - BURSTcombo and Dynamix2 - MERGER

• Hello all!

After much deliberation, and figuring out what would be best for all involved, focus and I have decided to make a merger deal with BURSTcombo and Dynamix2.

The idea is... Dynamix2 needed a little extra, and I was thinking about adding trading to back it anyway, it has a solid amount of assets in the account that it gets payouts from, but nothing else. So there was something that needed to be added to it.

BURSTcombo is a small release, there wasn't much out there publicly, so it had the room to basically 'eat' Dynamix2.

What we came up with is this...

The assets both pay about the same amount per month, so given this information, we divided the total amount of released shares of Dynamix2, by the total released shares in BURSTcombo. This gave us with a trade-in ratio of 25 D2 to 1 BURSTcombo.

Then, all of the assets that are currently backing D2, will go into the BURSTcombo account, and be used for that payout. The payout trading capital, etc, that backs Bcombo will now back the D2 asset holders, by way of eating the D2 shares, and those holders will then hold Bcombo.

I have been given control over the BURSTcombo account, so now we also have two managers of the asset, making it less likely to have any issues. I think this is better.

So, how this will work is...

All Dynamix2 holders, will need to transfer all of their shares, to this address...

BURST-9KUN-C3RM-2X9L-CEUUA

We will run an auto-trade-in on this at random intervals until everyone is switched over.

This trade-in option won't last forever, but we'll give more than adequate time to accomplish it.

Thanks! Feel free to comment, but this one is already decided, so we aren't open to changing it. 🙂

Thanks!

• This is awesome 🙂 I hope it drives up the price of BurstCombo

• Banned

Hopefully it will and we are convinced that it will be beneficial for both assets !

• Nice idea! But I dont get the math, 25D2 for 1 Burstcombo. Wow!

• Banned

@JotaJota said in MERGER - BURSTcombo and Dynamix2 - MERGER:

Nice idea! But I dont get the math, 25D2 for 1 Burstcombo. Wow!

With the assets as D2 holds right now, the pay schedule is pretty much at par with BurstCombo, but D2 has 25x more shares distributed and the price is 5x lower. When taking it all into consideration and we spent a good 4 hours crunching the numbers so that neither asset suffers or biases towards one or the other.

• Sent! 😃

• @Focus, @crowetic
    If we calculate the average dividend yield for last 3 months, we will get:
    For D2 it will ~ 0,113 of Burst per asset.
    For the BURSTcombo it will be ~ 1 Burst per share.
    Total we get about 8xD2 = 1xBURSTcombo

Write the calculations like you did it 25xD2 = 1xBURSTcombo???
    Do you think that with this distribution, the shareholders of D2 will receive at least the same profitability that they had before?

• Banned

@emcb said in MERGER - BURSTcombo and Dynamix2 - MERGER:

@Focus, @crowetic
    If we calculate the average dividend yield for last 3 months, we will get:
    For D2 it will ~ 0,113 of Burst per asset.
    For the BURSTcombo it will be ~ 1 Burst per share.
    Total we get about 8xD2 = 1xBURSTcombo

Write the calculations like you did it 25xD2 = 1xBURSTcombo???
    Are you saying that with this distribution, the shareholders of D2 will receive at least the same profitability that they had before?

We were looking at the last 30-60 days instead of long term. Both assets have been paying out approx 50-60K per week.
    Now let's look at the numbers:
    Took a payout number of 250K Burst to simulate a payout on both assets. The results from someone owning 1000 shares of Burstcombo would yield:
    Number of assets, Account, Payout amount
    1000, BURST-9BN2-8UN7-EJDU-23VHY, 4425.25418217

For D2 the results were as follows:
    1000, BURST-2CYU-BZCC-5J3J-33CG8, 166.65777825

So if you take the D2 payout you would need to have 26.55294117464931 times as many assets of D2 to equal the same payment.

We then rounded off that figure to 25 which is a slight bonus.

So yes, asset holders will be getting the same payout if not more !

• Sent o-0;

• sending.....

• sent.............

• i really hope it puts a bandaid on both.

• admin

@crowetic Sent.

• @Focus said in MERGER - BURSTcombo and Dynamix2 - MERGER:

We were looking at the last 30

Why do you make calculations only for the last 30 days?
    It seems to me that the last payment of the BURSTcombo were simply due to coincidence:
    @Focus said in [ANN] BurstCombo - Investment Asset:

We were lucky this week and got a nice dividend from Mikethemug asset and made a little profit selling as well, and we still have 8000 mike the mug assets.

All payments were previously much less!
    Spend the same calculation over the past 90 days and get the very different value.

Although if you say that the owners of the D2 will receive the same dividends as before, then everything is fine.

• Banned

@emcb said in MERGER - BURSTcombo and Dynamix2 - MERGER:

@Focus said in MERGER - BURSTcombo and Dynamix2 - MERGER:

We were looking at the last 30

Why do you make calculations only for the last 30 days?
    It seems to me that the last payment of the BURSTcombo were simply due to coincidence:
    @Focus said in [ANN] BurstCombo - Investment Asset:

We were lucky this week and got a nice dividend from Mikethemug asset and made a little profit selling as well, and we still have 8000 mike the mug assets.

All payments were previously much less!
    Spend the same calculation over the past 90 days and get the very different value.

Although if you say that the owners of the D2 will receive the same dividends as before, then everything is fine.

If we see that there is a discrepancy then we will take the necessary steps so that the same dividends get sent out !!

• @Focus
    Thanks for the clarification.

• Just saw this mine have been sent

• And yet again we have a fine example of how our glorious leaders are willing to walk the extra mile for the community.

Great job guys! My profile pic says it all.

• Goods news eveywhere on assets lately. I sent my shares 🙂

• @Kitsune said in MERGER - BURSTcombo and Dynamix2 - MERGER:

i really hope it puts a bandaid on both.

it's not a bandaid, it's a permanent fix. I didn't have the time to deal with another asset at the moment, especially with the plans for my next large asset underway.

I'll be providing more backing for this asset in the near future as well, but now I've got someone to help me manage it too, so it will work out better for everyone in the end.

As far as the payouts... The D2 payout was also skewed a bit in one of the recent payouts, so the average of the last 3 months is what was used, but we can make adjustments if we realize it isn't working out how it should.

Just gave the D2 wallet passphrase to @focus so he can transfer over the assets there. Moving things along.