User Friendly

• just a heads up this whole mining process is FAR too difficult for the average person to figure out i am experienced in computers and am still having trouble with it. It should be way more simplified then what it is, because i have my hard drive plotted and im ready for everything but for some reason the blockchain just does not work for me so i am unable to mine i have been trying to do this for a week please i beg can anyone help me?

• @gmoney What's the problem?

• Yeah, what seems to be the problem? Are you trying to get the blockchain to work so you can solo mine from the local wallet? - If you're having problems with downloading the chain, pool mining might be the better option to start with

• @k.coins So i dont have to download the blockchain to pool mine?

• @gmoney nope. have you been using the online wallet at all?

• yea i have but can i mine on the online wallet?

• Yup. Have you clicked on the "Start Mining" tab at the bottom of the window while signed into the online wallet?

• @gmoney yes you can local wallet is only 100% needed for solo mine because you have to direct your miner at your own wallet, when pool mining you direct your miner at the pools wallet witch is alredy set up , you dont even need a wallet instaled to pool mine or plot as long as you know your wallets info to set everything up.

• ohhhhh wow I only saw someone say you need the blockchain for mining so i assumed it meant any mining haha well thank you very much i really appreciate it so how do you tell if you are in a pool already because i think i joined one because a fee went out to the pools address but im not sure

• Now when i click on start mining it says there is no disk in the drive in device/harddisk/dr1 i have no idea what it is saying

• when you click the start mining tab select a pool from the drop down menu on the right , then on the left click change reward assinment button it will open a page enter the address of the pools wallet in the bottom slot it should of given you a pop up with the address then enter the pass phrase to your wallet that you used to set up the plots in the top slot and submit it cost 1 burst , exit out and log back into your miners wallet you should see a 1 burst transaction fee in the transaction history , it take 4 blocks on the chain to confirm so wait ontell it has 4 confermations next to it then start your miner.

• @gmoney i put a link to fix the no disk issue on your other post