Founder of Burst

• Who is the founder of Burstcoin

• admin

• @luxe Is he/she/they currently active with Burst to your knowledge? Or have they too done the Satoshi (hide and seek)?

• admin

@FXALTareeq They have done a Satoshi - not currently contactable. However we have other devs maintaining and developing the wallet, plotters, miners and other tools.

• @haitch said:

@FXALTareeq They have done a Satoshi - not currently contactable. However we have other devs maintaining and developing the wallet, plotters, miners and other tools.

I heard that. Just wanted concrete confirmation. BTW you Guys/Gals Rock!

Thank you for ALL that you have done and continue to do!

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
    FXALTareeq

• admin

Yes, and hopefully will find more with growing community ... some of the latest users joined, already started doing their part.
    Coins that develop out of community will be much stronger in the end (even if they mayybe start slower), than this ICO founded/premined.

• admin

@luxe - Yep, between the ninja and burst-team pools we've grown to over 1,000 registered miners. There have been 103,000 page views on these forums this month, and 397 unique visitors per day to these forums. There's definitely a lot of interest in Burst now.

• The original developer was an anonymous guy. He stuck around for about 6 months... then disappeared.

During the time he left, the coin was very solid, increasing in price and community constantly. Once he left, that changed, without as much confidence in things, the price slowly went down, to a low of around 12-13 satoshi.

I also had left for a short time after an issue in the BURST team, and a scam that took place. Upset me. I also had to focus on my company.

After a while, when things got stronger with my company, I decided to come back to BURST, as I would hate to see such an amazing project go the way of the dinosaurs. I jumped back in and helped get a new team together, put up the new OP, and started focusing a lot of time and effort on BURST related development and projects.

Also during this time, another team had contacted me, and we decided to work together with their projects, and help each other out. We did this, and here we are today, with a solid BURST development team, and solid partnerships, that are continuing to grow.

The core BURST team stuck around, and are very dedicated to the project, they're awesome people and none of this could have come close to being done without them. Shout out to daWallet, haitch, luxe, blago, fuse, dcct, and the rest of the BURST team who stuck it out!

The future is bright for BURST and our community, and beyond!

• "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe it can ACHIEVE!"
    Napoleon Hill

In order to get more you have to do more!

• that account labelled Burst on the blockchain isn't the founder. Just saying.