New Adam Guerbuez Burst Update Video with Crowetic

• Banned

Fresh off the press, Second video on the way.

• Waiting for this news all day awesome :) @crowetic @AdamGuerbuez

• Good Job! @AdamGuerbuez @crowetic

Thanks for all the Hard work you guys put in day in and day out!

• @AdamGuerbuez First of all I would like to say great job on all the content you put out. A lot of informational stuff for new and old users alike, and your enthusiasm towards crypto all around is awesome.

I do have some questions for you, or other more knowledgeable users, and forgive me if this is ignorant as I'm new. You talk in that video about introducing new features into the market space for Burst and you also talk about how Burst would be appealing to new users, much as it was for me, due to the fact you only need HDD space to mine. I did read though that there are only something like 1 million coins left to be mined (I could be way off, please correct me if so), but how do you feel that would effect the promotion and longevity of Burst coin? Is there something beyond the initial amount of coins left to be mined that mining or user participation in some scope would be useful for or would it be wise for users to find another way to keep the coin alive going forward?

This also may be a silly question, but if we are talking about USD or Euros etc, these things can be printed virtually on demand depending on a ton of factors. With Burst having a set amount of coins and only those coins what is there to keep that coin moving ahead. I realize that having a set amount will help with the volatility of the market in the sense that more can't be introduced at will, but what is to stop a few major players from buying it all up and controlling the market?

Again, forgive me if my questions are coming across as ignorant. That is not my intent, but they are just questions I have had in my head that maybe outside opinion could shine some light on.

• admin

@DougLife Still ~467000000 Burst to distribute via mining over the next years. Miners also earn the transaction fees in addition, that will never stop.

• @luxe said in New Adam Guerbuez Burst Update Video with Crowetic:

@DougLife Still ~467000000 Burst to distribute via mining over the next years. Miners also earn the transaction fees in addition, that will never stop.

Thank you for that info. My info was way off, and that is definitely a large amount.

I also didn't realize that miners earned the fees for transactions.

• @DougLife i can answer 1 of your questions..... out of the 2.1ishBillion burstcoins created, according to http://burstcoin.biz/stats 21.62% (466735327Burst) is still yet to be mined, at around 800k mined daily there is 583 days left before there are no more burst to be mined. im pretty sure that, that is not the case and infact we have a few more years after that correct me if im wrong @crowetic

• @Luke1219 At the rate of TB's being added to mining that duration will lower as time goes on

• admin

@Luke1219 @kmaxkmax The block reward started at 10000 Burst per block and decreases 5% each month, independet of networksize. So more like over 10 years left for initial distribution. Btw. thats same decrease like bitcoin, just more smoth ...

• @luxe what is the incentive to get involved if the reward decreases IF the value does not increase to reflect that?

• @DougLife thats the reason for adding platforms to burst , to give us somthing to do with burst coins witch will slowly add value. the goal is to do this at a rate that mining even after block reward drops to almost nill is still profitable just from the transaction fee's. for us burst users we have a set schedule of 5% per month that makes it easy to figure out how many Sat burst needs to be valued at to remain viable to mine. on the + it's not much because of the low energy cost for mining compared to other coins

• admin

@DougLife what is the incentive to invest in a company IF it can get insolvent / bankrupt ?
    This project may fail, but it also may succeed ... burst will only survive if mining pays off.
    We all work to keep it running, improve it and find usages for it ... to make it a success.

• Banned

@CesBurst1782 said in New Adam Guerbuez Burst Update Video with Crowetic:

Good Job! @AdamGuerbuez @crowetic

Thanks for all the Hard work you guys put in day in and day out!

You are very welcome, thank you for being a part of all of this!

@DougLife We have a good decade ahead of burst mining, even when all the coins do get mined, there are always ways to get around limits in crypto, like Hard Forks, Spoons and other assorted cutlery (I don't know for the life of me what that stuff all means, the "forking" but I hear it's pulled some coins out of set in stone limits in the past apparantly)

@DougLife you asked "what is the incentive to get involved if the reward decreases IF the value does not increase to reflect that?"

Well, that is the main motivation to implement new features, products, branding, etc etc into Burst, the more that burst has to offer besides just to people with hard drives and free space to make some money mining, is the task at hand. Just the things I have been working on for the past few months will set a good example of how such innovations and additions will reflect on the coin, like injecting excitiment right into the blockchain!

• @AdamGuerbuez I will have to do some reading on all this cutlery you make mention of. I'm sure some of it is logical if it has worked for other coins in the past.

I look forward to seeing some of the projects you are working on. I think I have some idea of the directions your heading based on the last video, but I'll just have to wait and see. I want to get my feet wet in the mining and just basic understanding of the coins and even crypto in general. Hopefully I can bring as much excitement into the community in the future. I have a lot of ideas but not all the know how, but maybe a community like this will push that forward.

Just throwing this out there as an idea, but you and Crowetic seem to have a wealth of knowledge, have you guys considered doing a live YouTube or Twitch stream in a talk show format that maybe revolves around Q&A for people like me just getting into it?

• Banned

@DougLife said in New Adam Guerbuez Burst Update Video with Crowetic:

@AdamGuerbuez

Just throwing this out there as an idea, but you and Crowetic seem to have a wealth of knowledge, have you guys considered doing a live YouTube or Twitch stream in a talk show format that maybe revolves around Q&A for people like me just getting into it?

We actually have been working out the details for a regular interactive show that is very concentrated on burst and I talk daily with individuals who are in the process of bidding for sponsorships to be featured on the show. There is really a lot of interest from the community, so once all the business dollars and cents is out of the way for me, I will move forward on that. However, the big news coming up is geared 100% at effectively attracting the masses to burst more than ever and will have a huge impact on the future of Burst.

• That's awesome! Looking forward to all of that.

• Banned

@tradz said in New Adam Guerbuez Burst Update Video with Crowetic:

@AdamGuerbuez https://steemit.com/crypto/@tradz/future-historical-burst-video-update

Thanks a lot for showing some luv and promoting the video further, I really apreiciate it and it will bring in many more views, each person who shares like that with their audience on other platforms. Props to you my friend!

• @AdamGuerbuez Never have I been so serious about a coin since finding out about Bitcoin in '2014'. STEEM was close and I am still a Steem fan but 'Burst' is simply out of this world like ET ;)
    I, like many others missed the boat on Bitcoin by not getting in on it when it [email protected] current burst rates lol Out of my two going on three years of being a crypto-head, this is what I've bn waiting for! I thought(like many) it was bitcoin but NO! This Burst is for those who want to really be apart of something from the rock bottom ground floor up! And Burst is doing it in a major way because like many others, we have a model to follow(bitcoin) which creates endless ideas!

Beautiful Thing!

Sky's Tha Limit!

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.