Who do get the burstcoins?

• Hi there,

I'm a newbie when it comes to mining burstcoins and I have a question that I need an answer to, I've searched the forum but couldn't find exactly the answer I was looking for.

If I use one computer to plot on with a local wallet, I then move the plotfile to the computer where I'm mining everything where I have another wallet. What wallet are getting the Burstcoins?

Kind Regards,
    Hydrok

• @hydrok The wallet which you configured your miner to mine for (the one you sat reward assignment to)

• @rnahlawi Thank you! So I can basically set the receiving burstcoin adress to whatever wallet I want?

• @hydrok Not sure if I understand you right.
    You can mine in one wallet (whichever address you define) and the rewards (Burst) will come to it. Later you can send the burst manually to wherever you want.

• @rnahlawi well thank you for your answer, I think I get it now 🙂

• @hydrok said in Who do get the burstcoins?:

Hi there,

I'm a newbie when it comes to mining burstcoins and I have a question that I need an answer to, I've searched the forum but couldn't find exactly the answer I was looking for.

If I use one computer to plot on with a local wallet, I then move the plotfile to the computer where I'm mining everything where I have another wallet. What wallet are getting the Burstcoins?

Kind Regards,
    Hydrok

When you plot, you have to use your burst wallet address or the corresponding Account ID. When you mine it will go to that wallet not to the other wallet where you transfer the plot files.

your wallet address is embedded on the plot files, you can move the files anywhere on any pc and mine on it even without an installed local wallet , just your plot files and miner is all you need.

• @Yey_09 So the Burstcoins will get to the local wallet on the plotting computer? Or is it possible to use a wallet adress to a wallet that is not installed on that computer?

• @hydrok said in Who do get the burstcoins?:

computer

No need to install wallet on mining computer, as said, when plotting you assign account ID to plot files and start mining is not related to wallet.
    You can download the miners separately and mine without wallet (unless you do Solo mining). Burstcoins will go to your account (assigned with plotting) and stored on the blockchain while wallet is the interface to view your burst and take different actions with them.