Couple questions

1. Trying to pay out a dividend but when I click to activate dividend payments it's telling me that the password is incorrect. Is it not the same paraphrase that is used to open the wallet? I'm confused .

2. Where do I find all the accounts that hold my asset?

• @Dillion

Answer to 1): The passphrase will be the passphrase of the account the asset was created with. Make sure you have not included an extra space before or after the passphrase.

Answer to 2): Click on calculate dividends and you will see in the output that information.

• admin

• Thanks for the help. It is still telling me "password doesn't match." I'm using the same exact paraphrase I use to open the wallet.

• @kmaxkmax said in Couple questions:

@Dillion

Answer to 1): The passphrase will be the passphrase of the account the asset was created with. Make sure you have not included an extra space before or after the passphrase.

Answer to 2): Click on calculate dividends and you will see in the output that information.

Correction to #1: The passphrase will be passphrase from which you wish to pay the dividend from. This means you can pay any dividend from any wallet as long as the following conditions are met:

1. You need to have the ID of the Asset you wish to pay dividends on
    2. You must have enough burst in the wallet you wish to pay from
    3. You must have the passphrase for the wallet listed in #2

It can all be the same, but Burst is flexible enough to allow all of what I wrote and it's how I run IBMining. Being naive early on I issued the Asset from my personal account, later I created another wallet that holds the Burst from Poloniex and pays the dividends, this allows me to put a name on the Asset wallet that is easy for people understand when they receive coins.

Hope this helps,

-IceBurst

• Thanks for the help. Drop your address and I'll send you some Burst.

The dividend payout is still telling me Password Doesn't Match. I am on the account the asset was created with. I'm using the same paraphrase to send Burst to others, transfer assets I own of Mike the Mug, CC and Worldmine to another wallet. Yet when I put that same paraphrase in the secret code box and I click calculate dividends then I click activate dividends it still tell me Password doesn't match.

• @Dillion My other wallet is the only owner of the asset with five shares I'm trying to test the system by sending those five shares one burst. Its not working can't figure out what I have done wrong and why its telling me password doesn't match yet it matches for everything else.

Account BURST-MVNH-5M3W-DUJC-DBGB7 Info
    The account named Rags to Riches has a balance of 96.85162185 BURST.

• Got it solved.

• @luxe I can't get it to work can you post that for this asset please? 6076344206197805801

I give you 500 Burst if it works. THanks for the help

• admin

@Dillion https://wallet.burst-team.us/burst?requestType=getAssetAccounts&asset=6076344206197805801
    or if you have a local wallet running ...
    http://localhost:8125/burst?requestType=getAssetAccounts&asset=6076344206197805801

result should be ...

{
       "accountAssets":[
          {
             "quantityQNT":"999995",
             "accountRS":"BURST-MVNH-5M3W-DUJC-DBGB7",
             "unconfirmedQuantityQNT":"999995",
             "asset":"6076344206197805801",
             "account":"12872916235289489039"
          },
          {
             "quantityQNT":"5",
             "accountRS":"BURST-L47J-TKLH-7D4N-HC7UF",
             "unconfirmedQuantityQNT":"5",
             "asset":"6076344206197805801",
             "account":"17791658122771237040"
          }
       ],
       "requestProcessingTime":63
    }

• cool I see now. thanks
    Drop your address and I'll send ya the Bust later tonight when I get back on here.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.