• So... yet again i'm having trouble sleeping and getting ideas ....

I just had a very long chat with a good friend and we were discussing the issue of the liquidity problem in the BURST AE. It's the same friend that will make liquidity in 402 a no-brainer no-problem for us.

Long story short.... a day has 1440 minutes. So here's the catch :

Together with my friend, we will provide a buy wall for 1 asset per minute each. So that's 1440 shares we buy per day in ANY ASSET !!!

What we need from the community is a list of assets we should support. If you will all be so kind as to name ONE asset that you would like to see supported (402 excluded) , i'd greatly appreciate it and we could make a list.

The buys will be placed at the end of each day, or every several days.

Please cast your votes and help my fellow asset issuers with the liquidity we all much need!

• CCminer1000 or my own asset MIA 🙂 Sounds like a good idea though!

• I vote CCminer1000

• @nameless make sure Burst4All is taken care of! Although I don't think liquidity for this asset is necessarily a problem, it is going to be a huge part of the Burst future and could use all the support it can get.

• @nameless Q. won't that distort the market value of the assets?

• @iKnow0 said in 1440:

@nameless Q. won't that distort the market value of the assets?

nope. because i'm putting up buy orders to support the price. i'm making sure that people can sell whenever they want and i won't affect the price 😛

• @iKnow0 I also had a similar question. How will this actually help with liquidity? Not sure... other than guaranteeing someone will be there to buy your shares if you need to take a dump

• BSILVER needs liquidity to keep the trade in value working correctly.

• @nameless wont people just wait for the buy wall to dump their under performing assets? Maybe an example would improve the clarity of your suggestion.

• @iKnow0 said in 1440:

@nameless wont people just wait for the buy wall to dump their under performing assets? Maybe an example would improve the clarity of your suggestion.

perhaps... i don't really care as long as we manage to give the AE liquidity
    plus i'm confident that the majority of people will vote for the good assets. but either way, this is me and mr grey offering people a way out

• Ibmining

• i have three i like burst ocean
    btcdragon
    ccminer1000

• @qibucks CCMiner1000 and CCMiner100 are probably the assets with more liquidity out there, specially when the issuer don't have a sell order in place, sure it can need some help with liquidity later but for now is one of the fastest rise i've seen, and in terms of liquidity is what i would say a pretty good asset xP

@nameless i would vote for this being made in most of the verified and BURST Team assets but if i have to pick one that i own and really needs liquidity right now, is most likely ibmining... 😉

• IBMining indeed!

• IBMining! I always thought IBM meant International Business Machines, when it really means International Business Mining

• I need more! Cmon people...show love for the assets you hold.

We already started to place buy orders on some of the assets you guys mentioned, from 2 different accounts.

I do feel obligated to tell you that it's not me, but Mr Grey that will make the final decision on your suggestion. It is him that provides most of the liquidity and according to my calculation it will be around 30 million burst by the end of the year for the assets, and about 20-30 mil extra dedicated to 402. For now, the only assets he refused to support are the BURST mining ones, and his argument is very solid : there is a very easy way for them to provide their own liquidity...it's actually surprising they haven't figured it out by now.

• BurstMC (although it's a pool/mining asset) and BurstCombo (maybe look at the assets in this for more ideas too)

and.... how about Qora? Hot Potato? 😛

• @nameless A quite good asset that lacks liquidity is MegaBurst so I'll suggest this one 🙂

• @Tate-A said in 1440:

IBMining! I always thought IBM meant International Business Machines, when it really means International Business Mining

@BurgerBaron said in 1440:

IBMining indeed!

@dagentlemang said in 1440:

Ibmining

I'm not sure if I should be honored or insulted. I support the buy wall strategy for my asset or any other Dev / Foundation team / Identified asset. I understand why it's important in terms of liquidity. Now all of you that think I need buy support watch for my next post; were going to get Utopian on your A$$ and it's don't cry you have no soul.
    Love -IceBurst

• @IceBurst lmfao I loved reading this and the burning 🔥

You're great Man. Your asset is great and any push your way is well done indeed I've been Ibmining since day 1 and strongly advocate as a solid investment