What other cryptocurrencies?

• Hey all,

Some of you know me, most don't. So anyway what other cryptocurrencies are you guys in?

I was one of the first and still am a supporter of VRC, got raped with Arch, and have made OK earnings trading many alt coins (currently on hiatus from trading as funds are tight)

My current project is a Burst Mining Asset which some of you may own. (SocalsFarm)

• Idk why, but always have a spot for LTC and DGB. I flip alot of shit coins, but hold those two along with Burst.

• I'm a delegate/forger for Shift. The goal of the project is to offer decentralized web hosting. Check it out here; https://www.shiftnrg.org/
    I think that decentralized hosting will be the next big thing so I'm involved in Shift and own some Maidsafe as well.

I also own some Lisk to vote for pools and essentially gain interest, and own some XMR and ZEC for long term.

I just turned my GPU miner to Expanse since they released the bond system which I find interesting and any way I can create more passive income I'm in for, especially at 12% a year, at least in EXP, who knows what the USD value will be, maybe less maybe more.

And finally I'm mining DGB with a 12gh/s USB ASIC. It makes me next to nothing, but hey why not. The USB miner was my first foray into cryptos so I want to keep it running just for fun.

• Yeah there's a coin I'm CPU mining (when I'm not plotting) and I make about $3/wk considering that's strictly with JUST my laptop CPU that's not bad

• what coin is that? I've been trying to set up a raspberry pi cluster to mine monero

• @socal try AEON the price ain't bad worth mine it 😉

• My bagholdercoins are waves and dgb. Also watching ARDR and BLK for longer term holding.

Further i trade active on brake-outs with everything what comes in my eye and have a good future potential.

Also some riskmoney on exchanges like yobit and cryptopia for the real shitcoins.
    Last week maked some nice trades with vidz.

And ofcource for the longer play Burst 😃

• @ccminer I made 200k sat in about 2 weeks or so mining AEON. I might switch back if xmr doesn't do as well

• Besides burst I also mine storj share and bytecoin , bytecoin is always low on the market so it's not a large profit gain but I sell those coins and invest in burst. I'm always testing new coins to see how my system performs with them.

• @KyleH112 How's that Storj going for you? Doesn't that take away from Burst mining capacity?

• @socal what coin is this.

I mostly cpu mine xmg last few days been playing around with some shit coins see if I can make a few bucks in the early goes today has been a great day trading.

Always want to know better cpu mine able coins tho...

Also what's you cpu I am just running a shit fx6100

• @skyline_king88 I have a three year old laptop Intel i7 CPU

• @penoze said in What other cryptocurrencies?:

My bagholdercoins are waves and dgb. Also watching ARDR and BLK for longer term holding.

Further i trade active on brake-outs with everything what comes in my eye and have a good future potential.

Also some riskmoney on exchanges like yobit and cryptopia for the real shitcoins.
    Last week maked some nice trades with vidz.

And ofcource for the longer play Burst 😃

I'd recommend swapping your DGB for GAME.
    Do your DD.

• @MikeMike This one has caught my interest recently. Being someone that has always loved video games and especially the video games that create their own 'real $$ economies' within the game. I plan to do some serious research on this coin in the very near future.

• @DougLife said in What other cryptocurrencies?:

@MikeMike This one has caught my interest recently. Being someone that has always loved video games and especially the video games that create their own 'real $$ economies' within the game. I plan to do some serious research on this coin in the very near future.

Do your DD sooner than later is the only advice I could give.

• Will read into it tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

• anyone got some decent coin to mine using old server cpu? i could access something like 25 cores, at the moment i set it up with zcash but thats not worth it. The problem is its linux and cpu doesnt have aes-ni 😞

• @LithStud Could try Monero.
    Or someone mentioned AEON above - I've mined some of this on a few old quadcores and was about to generate several coins a week. Depending on the exchange rate, which is decent for AEON, I could make 200k sats per week or so...

• @k.coins i was looking into monero but for some reason no miners supporting older cpu 😕 so thus most of the time i compile a miner only to get "no aes ef you" in my face 🙂

• @LithStud been having that same problem when setting up a raspberry pi cluster to mine xmr. Still looking for a good coin with miner support to try...