BurstGrow asset realeased!

• @potkas
    That is, you want to say that the sales price of the asset stated in the announcement is not true, and will change the way you want? In order not to lead people astray, you need to specify in the announcement that the price of the asset is not fixed...

• @emcb Im sorry you see it like this. But its not true . I have got comments saying im selling it too cheap and that i should raise the price.. And if you check the market someone is already trying to sell for more, and there where as well people buying it for more. So it looks like i underpriced the asset as people are willing to pay more. In this case it is not good for the asset to try and push the price down by selling it on the same price as untyl now! I would sell undervalued, and its not healthy for the asset! So for now i had to rethink the price and start selling it for more. I was talking about it even with haitch to have an opinion of someone else too. And he just said the same to me. But look at it from the other side ! This way i will get a bit more burst and that means more dividends too. Of course the first buyers have an advantage but thats usual in all assets.

• @potkas If so, then make your changes to the announcement.
    Write what the price of the asset is not fixed.

• I ma ready and waiting, no reply and no market?

• I noticed buy orders of 10 burst instead of 19.999, what price is it finally going for?

• is the price really too cheap, or do you think that because ONE PERSON bought the entire stock? I don't think you can take this as a reason to double the price already. firstly because you don't have an estimated earnings-report here, so why should I invest double, if I don't even know what my initial investment would make?
    Secondly because you are feeding the whale by immediately doubling his money like this... Kudos for the whale for buying it all up again, he truly supports the burst community. but I think we are making it too easy for him and his endeavors to continue.

• @keyd0s said in BurstGrow asset realeased!:

is the price really too cheap, or do you think that because ONE PERSON bought the entire stock? I don't think you can take this as a reason to double the price already. firstly because you don't have an estimated earnings-report here, so why should I invest double, if I don't even know what my initial investment would make?
    Secondly because you are feeding the whale by immediately doubling his money like this... Kudos for the whale for buying it all up again, he truly supports the burst community. but I think we are making it too easy for him and his endeavors to continue.

Uhm! You've got a big lot of point in the areas of helping double the whale's portfolio. (Dog eats Dog or self?)

• Ok people. I dont want to make anybody angry. So decided to relist it for 10. You have it on the market now. And i will keep the price on 10 from now on.
    I thought its a good idea but it looks that i was wrong. Lets keep it as it was 😉 . But try to be faster than the wale people 🙂 .

• @potkas said in BurstGrow asset realeased!:

Ok people. I dont want to make anybody angry. So decided to relist it for 10. You have it on the market now. And i will keep the price on 10 from now on.
    I thought its a good idea but it looks that i was wrong. Lets keep it as it was 😉 . But try to be faster than the wale people 🙂 .

I have already placed a buy order for 19.9999 and bought already, any compensation.
    ou didn't reply me on time

• admin

@delords What's your address? I'll send you the difference from the Escrow.

• @haitch haitch i did it 🙂
    its ok now

• I have placed a buy order but it hasn't been met.

BTW, I have already been compensated by refund.

Thanks Potkas

• @potkas said in BurstGrow asset realeased!:

@haitch haitch i did it 🙂
    its ok now

God Dammit , i bought some the other day was going to grab some more and there all gone, gone i say!!!

• admin

@Bitdv There's still another 100K to go out, just waiting for the word from potkas to put some on the market ........

• @haitch said in BurstGrow asset realeased!:

@Bitdv There's still another 100K to go out, just waiting for the word from potkas to put some on the market ........

OK kool has he said a price for them yet ?? hopefully wont be when im looking at the back of my eyelids lol

• admin

@Bitdv Final 100K released @ 10 Burst - get them while you can .........

• Well, too late for me 😕
    I will suggest something though, could it not be better for the asset itself that the issuer put as escrow a fund from its own pocket? Equivalent to this 50 % of the initial asset value. In that way all the investment gets into work, much better than having 50% of those raised Bursts siting on an account without doing much. Perhaps for an asset raising a ton of money could be hard to do something like this, but for a rather small asset it could make sense 🙂

• @vExact But what is the difference if he puts from hes own pocket to the escrow or ads it to the investment? And other side the escrowed funds are still working for you... Burst is like bitcoin or lets say gold.... its not loosing value... no inflation... So the escrowed funds are actually in a weird way gaining you money too... May be not more burst but more net worth...

• @potkas I understand. What I mean is that if you hold 50% of the raised capital and not working out that money it is less productive as if you had it lending it or trading it, etc... In any case I am a big fan of the escrow system 🙂

• @vExact thats true . But if its from the raised or your own its the same story. But on other side if you have something on escrow its makes the asset much more safe to invest in. And no mater what busines you do its newr good idea to do it with all the funds you we got. 🙂 So thisway you atleast have a safety belt! Anyway as it is crypto and its deflatory it is sort of investment too 😉 .