BurstGrow asset realeased!

• So the asset is paying dividends first time now . Remember please that the asset, especially the lending part is only starting! So this time the dividends on the lending part are not for the full week! And not even for the full ammount!

Income from lending:0.00064413Btc(Remember it is still not on full potential. In the future we will get more!)
    Reinvested:0.00016103
    Exchanged: 0.00048310Btc (0.00000103)btc/burst=467.85655340-5% for myself.
    sent to the wallet: 444.46372573-1burst(as i wanted to pay the transaction fee but i made a mistake)
    Income from mining and the assets (and a small premium from me aprox 400burst):5487 burst
    Income together:5930
    Reinvested in to assets: 590
    Paid as dividends: 5300
    Left on the wallet:17.4

• Another payout will be done in a few minutes. So here is the report for this week:
    Income from lending: 0.00147016BTC
    Reinvested: 0.00036754BTC
    Exchanged: 0.00110262BTC(0.00000085)BTC/BURST=1282-5% for myself
    (for some reason 0.00001283BTC did not exchange and its left over but i will add it on to the next payout)
    Sent to wallet:1217.9 BURST
    Income from mining and the assets :1506 BURST
    Income together:2723.9
    Reinvested in to assets : 271 :asset 402 + 45/6
    Paid as dividends : 2452.9-29 for dividends (0.0096956/per share)
    If you haven't got dividends or you have any questions about the asset please contact me here on the forum. Or comment my post .
    The dividends are calculated for Friday night! Couldn't make the transfers that's why its sent out only now!
    Have a nice weekend!

• Some good news!
    So i found out that Dillion was giving away some free shares of 49ersIndex asset. Of course it was not just a random action! He decided to do so to help people who lost on the news asset as it turned in to a scam ! It happened to me before i started this asset! I had 209 shares of news. Actually i still have them! But Dillion was so kind and sent us 200 shares of hes own 49ersIndex asset! And he did it just to compensate for someone else who made a scam! So just wanted you people to know that it looks like there are still some good people among us 🙂 Thanks Dillion!

• So time for the next payout!

Income from lending: 0.00157818Btc
    Reinvested:0.00039455Btc
    Exchanged:0.00118363Btc(0.00000071)Btc/BURST=1667+51for last weak=1718-5%(85)=1633
    Sent to wallet:1633
    Income from mining and assets :12001BURST
    Income together:13634
    Reinvested in to assets:1363:asset 402+100/6 49ersIndex100/3 CCM100 50/9.2
    Paid as dividends: 12240+31ts fee (0.04896BURST/share)

The income from mining was exceptional this weak 😉 so enjoy . But pls don't consider it to be a standard for the next weak. I do not think i will get so lucky in mining next weak. As you can see the assets holdings are growing, so the divs should grow a bit each time too. Well i cant control how lucky we are or aren't. But by time the luck factor should decrease as there will be more income from assets and lending!

if you have any questions please feel free to ask!
    and comments are welcome too 😉
    Have a nice weekend!

• Next payout on the way if the wallet will be stable 🙂
    Please keep in mind that this weak was really hard. Troubles in mining and For btc lending it was not the best week too.

Income from lending:0.00100579Btc
    Reinvested:0.00025145Btc
    Exchanged:0.00075434Btc(0.00000085)Btc/BURST=887BURST-5%(44)=843BURST
    Sent to wallet:843BURST
    Income from mining and assets:1648BURST
    Income together:2491BURST
    Reinvested in to assets:249BURST(i add later what assets)30x402/5=150Burst+30x49ersIndex/3.75=112.5+2 fee=266.5BURST its actually a bit more so next week i will add the difference to the payout=17.5
    Will be paid as dividends:2242BURST-17.5=2224.5BURST-31fee=0.008774BURST/share

I had to reinstall my wallet and the online one went down again so the divs will be paid once it comes back. Sorry for that but its out of my control!

The income from the mining is low because of troubles with the wallet and the pools.
    And the income from lending is lower because the rates for lending are aprox. 50% lower in average as they where last week!

edit: the report is updated now and the dividends are sent out!
    If there is someone who get no dividends for the shares he owns please let me know! Although it shouldn't happen but it did because of network problems! I will try to figure it out myself but if you send me a message i will send your dividends faster 🙂

• @potkas Found it and the rest of dividends are sent now .

• Hi guys. Just wanted to say that if you think you know about some good assets, which you think i should buy for the burstgrow . Then please feel free to comment here! I may not notice some of the good ones alone! So it may help to us all if you share your idea with me.

• This post is deleted!

• @potkas
    If you mean to spend coins which are in escrow (so they are not lying idle), I think it makes sense to invest in Haitch's Assets (6037211370250490240).

• @emcb no i did not . i was thinking what to buy from the reinvested burst.

• @potkas
    You think to reinvest the money in foreign assets more profitable than in your own?
    Then who will buy your asset? People will invest in more profitable assets, if you think that would be more profitable to do so...

• Because a lot of you all are asking for it so lets discus the thing! I would like to know the opinion of my investors about the escrow! Future possible investors may voice their opinion too. For now there are no changes at all so don't panic! But im considering to use up the escrow funds because lot of people asked for it and i was the only against it! And if so then i would use them on poloniex to get the lending part larger! So lets start a healthy discussion about it! Im expecting arguments for or against! On the end of the discussion and if most of you will go for it, we may change things ! I will have to discus this as well with haitch if so. I understand the point behind it! It could raise the income of the asset! But on the other side folks! Are you not afraid i will run away with the burst i get? Im still a new face at here! I promise not to do it and actually haitch knows who i am( i mean my identity) But i want to know if there are people who do not like the idea! I may tell that if we will agree and do it. It should raise the the income from the lending section and speed up the growth of the asset ! On the other side. Until the asset manages to build up on burst coin side(assets), there will be a high risk of price changes! Lets say if burst gets more expensive the bitcoins behind the asset would be worth less(atleast in burst) and the asset itself would loose worth too! It is what we are trying to do except the price drop of the asset! So it may happen 🙂 and hopefully will!

• @potkas I am personally against the escrow assets.
    With same success I can only invest half of the funds that I would like to invest.

• @emcb no... As i see you do not know how the asset works! 10% of all incomes are reinvested in to assets! not the money from the assets sold but the income of the asset itself! and for start it got my own assets! Read the first post please it is explained there!

• @potkas
    I do not mean the money from the sold assets. I mean the money are in escrow, they lie idle!

• @emcb man... where you think the money on the escrow come from? i said that it would be sent to poloniex if i decide to do so and exchanged for bitcoin to increase lending amount! Only part of the income would be used to buy assets! so please stop spamming and start reading!

• @potkas
    Perhaps we do not understand each other because of the difficulties of translation. Sorry for my English

• @emcb No problem. if you talk pollish , slovakian, czech or hungarian i may help 🙂 .

• Because i got no reactions first time, i will try again! People please react because i need to discus this with the investors and the potential investors! In the past i was arguing against it and lot of you wanted to do it! So please give me your opinions on this!

Because a lot of you all where asking for it so lets discus the thing! I would like to know the opinion of my investors about the escrow! Future possible investors may voice their opinion too. For now there are no changes at all so don't panic! But im considering to use up the escrow funds because a lot of people asked for it and i was the only against it! And if so then i would use them on poloniex to get the lending part larger! So lets start a healthy discussion about it! Im expecting arguments for or against! On the end of the discussion and if most of you will go for it, we may change things ! I will have to discus this as well with haitch if so. I understand the point behind it! It could raise the income of the asset! But on the other side folks! Are you not afraid i will run away with the burst i get? Im still a new face at here! I promise not to do it and actually haitch knows who i am( i mean my identity) But i want to know if there are people who do not like the idea! I may tell that if we will agree and do it. It should raise the the income from the lending section and speed up the growth of the asset ! On the other side. Until the asset manages to build up on burst coin side(assets), there will be a high risk of price changes! Lets say if burst gets more expensive the bitcoins behind the asset would be worth less(atleast in burst) and the asset itself would loose worth too! It is what we are trying to do! Except the price drop of the asset! So it may happen 🙂 and hopefully will! so please take your time and tell me your opinion on this!

• I think putting the escrow funds into the lending account is not a good idea, because of the reason you already mentioned: If Burst goes up a lot we loose a lot of money. The escrow reserve of this asset was one of the reasons I invested in it.
    A good idea in my opinion would be to invest at least some of the escrow funds into trusted assets or a asset portfolio (because of less risk) for example haitchs asset portfolio.
    This way the income gets bigger and we still have money invested in both bitcoin and burst.