My day is getting better....

• admin

I started this day feeling pretty down due to all the crap over the last few days, then it started getting better.

First I learned that one of the other forums mods had been banned from Wikipedia for vandalizing the Burstcoin article, then it got even better when reading about it, the Wikipedia Editors say that those forums obviously aren't the official forums .... WE ARE

0_1486921177297_upload-e4f6f25c-65ca-40c3-b846-b554e23c17a7

Then it got even better when I noticed that my Avast plugin was no longer rating this site as Unknown - No Rating, to:

0_1486921286253_upload-feb92028-853c-4a69-83d7-4066fad2a7c8

Thanks to all that that told them this was a safe place to be!

So now I'm feeling much better than I was this morning, and am now taking my wife out to lunch, so will be feeling much better when I get back.

While I'm out please play nice and keep on Bursting!

H.

• @haitch This is great to hear. Glad your feeling good 😉

• @haitch
    I'm going to spoil it a little jejeje, you know when it's going to fix the pool.burstcoin.biz???

• @haitch Can't stop laughing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• admin

@Energy I'll fix it when I get home. It's just a db hiccup, no earnings have been lost.

• And you know I'm sure my Hot Wings story helped give you a chuckle lol

• @haitch OK, it was only to ask as I know that nothing is lost.

For the rest, trolls do not deserve anything else 😉

• admin

@Energy Watch for a new post - looks like .biz got hacked.

Nope - not hacked. The database issue caused an extra large payment to go out to one miner. Krealogy, if you'd like to return the almost 75,000 Burst that was accidently sent to you, I'd appreciate it, and will reward you.

As for the rest of .biz miners - I'll cover the loss of funds and payments will process shortly.

So much for my day getting better .........

• @haitch smdh... it really is beyond pathetic now....

• @DougLife Until the attacks stop, He can post whatever he wants.

• @haitch Luckily it has not happened to me since without work and with a balance of 900 burst I would be impossible to cover those losses

• @socalguy it wasn't an attack on haitch, it was more of a broad statement about what this little spat has come to. It's pathetic on their end that they feel the need to stoop to this level. It's nothing more than immature.

• I feel the consistent and impeding censorship there is turning it into a complete different thing than what is here. I've seen post and things deleted a lot here recently but I don't feel the pressure of the all seeing eye, as much as i do there. Only time will tell...

• @haitch said in My day is getting better....:

I started this day feeling pretty down due to all the crap over the last few days, then it started getting better.

First I learned that one of the other forums mods had been banned from Wikipedia for vandalizing the Burstcoin article, then it got even better when reading about it, the Wikipedia Editors say that those forums obviously aren't the official forums .... WE ARE

0_1486921177297_upload-e4f6f25c-65ca-40c3-b846-b554e23c17a7

Then it got even better when I noticed that my Avast plugin was no longer rating this site as Unknown - No Rating, to:

0_1486921286253_upload-feb92028-853c-4a69-83d7-4066fad2a7c8

Thanks to all that that told them this was a safe place to be!

So now I'm feeling much better than I was this morning, and am now taking my wife out to lunch, so will be feeling much better when I get back.

While I'm out please play nice and keep on Bursting!

H.

One word "GOLD"!!

• @k.coins said in My day is getting better....:

I feel the consistent and impeding censorship there is turning it into a complete different thing than what is here. I've seen post and things deleted a lot here recently but I don't feel the pressure of the all seeing eye, as much as i do there. Only time will tell...

Agree!

• @haitch Well i hope one day both forums can continue serving the burst community..have a lovely romantic day ..happy valentines

• @haitch That website banned me too I think for having a external link in my signature because I put a pool.burstmining.club badge on SORRY for advertising a pool at least 2 of that forums admins are on! They won't sign onto this forum anymore either so I can't contact them. It's a shame the community has split.

alt text

• @weaveR said in My day is getting better....:

@haitch That website banned me too I think for having a external link in my signature because I put a pool.burstmining.club badge on SORRY for advertising a pool at least 2 of that forums admins are on! They won't sign onto this forum anymore either so I can't contact them. It's a shame the community has split.

alt text

that just looks like you have forgotten your password. did you join through steam same as me? if so, you need to use your steam password. from what i can gather the guys that own the forum own that mining pool so doubt you would have been banned for putting that in your signature. i see loads of people with that banner in their signature :S

• @jj1k said in My day is getting better....:

@weaveR said in My day is getting better....:

@haitch That website banned me too I think for having a external link in my signature because I put a pool.burstmining.club badge on SORRY for advertising a pool at least 2 of that forums admins are on! They won't sign onto this forum anymore either so I can't contact them. It's a shame the community has split.

alt text

that just looks like you have forgotten your password. did you join through steam same as me? if so, you need to use your steam password. from what i can gather the guys that own the forum own that mining pool so doubt you would have been banned for putting that in your signature. i see loads of people with that banner in their signature :S

When I joined it asked me to provide my steam details and why would I provide my steam password to a burst forum? I tried logging in anyway with my steam but it said there was no account... And I think the signature was coming from a 3rd party link rather than the forum for some reason for me thats the only 3rd party thing I can think of linked on my account...