Mining Problems . Thread Missing

• Hi. I had a thread here about a mining issue. Some people were giving me help. Then the thread disappeared. One guess is, my thread does not have glowing praise for Burst. I am not dissing this thing. I just don't get it and looking for help.

Help with mining.
    Actions taken:
    download wallet
    plotted 300gb hd
    downloading blockchain (it keeps doing this, even though I don't tell it to)
    i've done "CLEAN UP db" and i don't know what that did except erase db. ( i don't even know what db is. is that the blockchain? why not call it db or call db the blockchain. or why not have someone mention that in a tutorial... unless of course it is not the same thing)
    other than that, my computer is making hella noise and still "DOWNLOADING BLOCKCHAIN...." i only put it in caps because it is in all caps on my computer. it has been there for days. I came back and still "downloading blockchain...."

i keep getting 'error' messages when i try to start mining with a pool. i used to get a screen with numbers blue and green but that stopped. i'm confused as all get out. i got a day job. i got two day jobs. i am not a coder nor do i 8-12 hours a day staring at a computer. i wish! must be nice you guys. can one o you guys with sweet sweet screen time please use some words and types or hey, a link. yes, send me a link with the info i need to mine. No, please do not send me back to yotube. Nothing that british guy "imineblocks" made any sense. please and thank you help with mining. and please and thank you do not erase my post. and please and thank you trying peace!!! dm me?

• First close the client burst completely.
    Go to the directory C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\BurstWallet\burst_db and delete the 2 files that exist
    Download blockchain copy https://db.burst-team.us/db.zip
    Unzip to directory C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\BurstWallet\burst_db
    Start the client burst, and wait 10 minutes or maybe a little more to finish updating the DB, while you can use Online Wallet

@jacobts said in Mining Problems . Thread Missing:

i keep getting 'error' messages when i try to start mining with a pool. i used to get a screen with numbers blue and green but that stopped. i'm confused as all get out. i got a day job. i got two day jobs. i am not a coder nor do i 8-12 hours a day staring at a computer. i wish! must be nice you guys. can one o you guys with sweet sweet screen time please use some words and types or hey, a link. yes, send me a link with the info i need to mine. No, please do not send me back to yotube. Nothing that british guy "imineblocks" made any sense. please and thank you help with mining. and please and thank you do not erase my post. and please and thank you trying peace!!! dm me?

Others are like you, we have families, jobs and others and we help when we can.

It could be so kind to take a screenshot with the errors that gives the mining or at least indicate them, more than anything not to have to guess and to be able to help you better

• @Energy you are awesome thankyous. gonna give that a try soon. will somehow screenshot. but, not in my browser i not as easy get screenshots. sorry i am typing one hand. thank yous. again.

• @Energy only one thing. i have no folder downloaded that says "burstwallet" it is a "burstcoin-1.2.7" folder. i'm assuming that's what you meant.......

• @jacobts Yes, sorry You are using the normal wallet.

In burstcoin-1.2.7/burst_db Unzip https://db.burst-team.us/db.zip
    Why do not you use this one? https://github.com/dawallet/burstwindowswallet/releases/download/0.3.8.3/Burstcoin_Wallet_AIO_Setup_0.3.8.3.exe
    Bring all included XPlotter, pocminer, jminer etc