Goliaths colide

• Well, here's the story :

For a few months now @adsactly and I have been spinning in circles and trying to refine the variant of the ADSactly trading section. This needed to be done in the most perfect way we could have possibly conceived it.

Now, ADSactly is already a 260.000 dollar monster, with its own ecosystem of people from different fields and specialties, and growing at an exponential rate.

Given 402's new direction, it is already a whale and also growing very fast.

People know that the two sides have supported each other for a long time now, but this time we overstepped a boundary that was long due.

Starting from RIGHT NOW , 402 is the official trader of ADSactly. The collaboration had been officiated by making ADSactly a majority holder in 402 , now owning a total of 5% of the entire fund. In exchange, 402 got a significant capital boost.

Given this exchange, both parties have massive gains instantly in the following form :

• ADSactly (the venture, not the person) will be growing with close to 100k BURST per day
    • 402 has bigger trading capital and can further diversify its trading methods, including allocating funds to a stock options trader we've been keeping on hold/ in reserve
    • Because of the large daily capital influx coming into ADSactly from now on, we will have a ton more liquidity to invest into other assets, help and hire developers and overall accelerate the growth of all ADSactly projects
    • It's a very important first step towards the ADSactly reserve project (more details to follow soon)
      *It brings the partnership and trust to a whole new level and opens up the gateway to further collaborations like this with other assets and ventures as well
    • Perfectly shows the cooperative spirit of ADSactly in the sense that it's a mutually managed fund. We have delegated people to most of the sections and as ADSactly grows, even more partners will be added.
    • It strengthens security and liquidity of both assets and asures a constant increase of share price for both ventures
      *Opens up the possibility of common holdings and investments in projects to come, as well as stimulus programs for other assets
      *the list goes on...

By having our two little goliaths join hands, we just officiated a formal bridge between our ventures and investors. From now on, we are going to be working closer together than before and helping each other accelerate our projects.

So you see, when i mentioned before that 402 is just a tiny monster in the making ... i wasn't joking. This is but the beginning. And as far as the ADSactly monster goes...need i say more?

• @nameless is this more of your voodoo forest fire magic at work? Great news!

• @iKnow0 said in Goliaths colide:

@nameless is this more of your voodoo forest fire magic at work? Great news!

the dildo was sacrificed for a reason 🙂

• We are looking forward to moving forward with the BURST Community. Dual Assets was far too confusing Horizon still need much more time. We are happy to join forces with @nameless this is the solution to make the ADSactly Trading Section much more lucrative and transparent.

We suppose you could say ADSactly just brought on the best forex/stock trader money could buy! Now we can start planning the next PHASES of the ADSactly Movement.

• @nameless said in Goliaths colide:

@iKnow0 said in Goliaths colide:

@nameless is this more of your voodoo forest fire magic at work? Great news!

the dildo was sacrificed for a reason 🙂

Nice picture, I'm proud of you. Dildo? What did I miss? Great news on the Goliath thing!

EDIT: Saw the fiery clip, you made short work of all your gadgets in the name of fighting crime!

• This is great news indeed! Does Adsactly also invest in venture capital? Or at the moment the funds are not sufficient for that?

• @vExact said in Goliaths colide:

This is great news indeed! Does Adsactly also invest in venture capital? Or at the moment the funds are not sufficient for that?

subject is up for debate. ADSactly invests in a ton of things. PM the man, he doesn't bite...usually

• @adsactly looking forward to seeing the two of you on the "Keiser Report" someday... 🙂

• I'm not terribly sure what this means for the majority of people either holding assets in Adsactly or Nameless' ventures but it doesn't sound like it can be a bad thing! Congrats!

• @DougLife check out here the Adsactly Portfolio so you get an idea 🙂

• @vExact I've looked at it and it is amazing and even have 500 shares in them because of it, and the help of a good friend. 🙂

• I love what I'm reading, as always with @nameless and @adsactly ! Keep up the great work 🙂

• @adsactly said in Goliaths colide:

forex/stock trader

alt text

@nameless

• @iKnow0 said in Goliaths colide:

@adsactly looking forward to seeing the two of you on the "Keiser Report" someday... 🙂

Well I know Max and Stacey pretty well, if @adsactly and @nameless ever get to the point of incorporating or whatever the case may be and launching a serious funding round I'm sure something could be done, but considering the big projects getting funded on bnktothefuture it would probably have to be something big-time to get mentioned.

Fun fact: I was mentioned on the Kesier Report for having the first fully funded project on his crowd funding site that was funded in 24 hours and I got to hang out with Max and Stacey while they were in New Orleans.

• @socal said in Goliaths colide:

Well I know Max and Stacey pretty well

Those are good connections to have for future projects and/or promo 🙂

• @Propagandalf said in Goliaths colide:

@socal said in Goliaths colide:

Well I know Max and Stacey pretty well

Those are good connections to have for future projects and/or promo 🙂

Ehhhhh I try not to bother them with specific crypto stuff (I.e. I refrain from shilling to them) That's why I was saying if @nameless and them ever get to the point of incorporation and VC hunting on bnktothefuture then I might MENTION I know of the project and what it is and such.

I'm not trying to be a douche it's just I have people messaging me on twitter and such all the time trying to get me to shill stuff to Max and Stacey and I like being friends with them so I'd rather not alienate them with constant shilling and/or projects

• @socal , when/if the time comes, any help from your side will be appreciated. But until that time comes, keep those new friends of yours close and don't bug them with irrelevant stuff 🙂

• On another note, my burning dildos/hacking crusade video got almost 20 upvotes, yet big news like this gets 7 ???? What the hell is wrong with you people?

• Anyone know why no sell order from asset issuer in Adsactly?