Hello Burst World :)

• Hi Everyone,

I'm kinda new to burst and also to the crypto world in general.

Eager to learn about the goings on.

I've been having some trouble with my burst wallet and wondered if anyone could help.

I logged in to the wallet and made some transactions yesterday but when I log in today its loading as if its a new account, but has the same address just no transactions listed, or no coins.

Whats strange is it's actually saved the details of the asset I last searched and was buying in the marketplace.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks

• @mrnewtothis24 post your address sov we can take a look

• Hi ccminer,

My address is :
    BURST-AM4E-NHHJ-FBNR-7U2K6

The other thing was the first time i logged in to this it was fine, then the next time i logged in using the same details it gave me wallet address:

BURST-HC4H-FLFY-S838-79PGS

So I used that address going forward because that's what loaded with the passphrase.

So today when I log in, again, using the same passphrase it logs into:

BURST-AM4E-NHHJ-FBNR-7U2K6

which is empty as I never got chance to use it. Now I am unable to get back into:

BURST-HC4H-FLFY-S838-79PGS as it loads the previous address.

I'm a little confused to say the least.

Thanks for the quick reply by the way 🙂

• Actually, I cracked it 🙂

Obv passphrases cant be the same so It was the way it copied and pasted was why it created a different account. but I'm back into the right one now

Thanks anyway 🙂

• @mrnewtothis24 welcome to burst ... the community is pretty quick to help... i too had some confusion with the wallet at first .. im glad you worked out your problem..
    let us know if you need anything else 🙂

• welcome bro

• Thanks again, I remembered I had a similar problem with my nxt wallet before with copying and pasting.

I've heard such great things about Burst though it sounds very promising so I had to get onboard. I'm sure in time I won't be as confused every couple of seconds, but I guess its all part of the learning curve.

• @mrnewtothis24 Welcome. Yes, even an space or the lack of it can send you to a different account.

• Thanks Luke and vExact 🙂

I'm sure I'll have many more head scratch moments to come too, but I wont make the same mistake I made in 2011 when I turned my nose up at BTC when a colleague at my day job first mentioned it... let's just say he no longer has a day job lol

• Burst is all about learning new things everyday...

• Welcome to this lovely Community and to the BURST FAMILY..
    lots of burst hugglies from the Burst Bag Lady..

• Thanks for the very warm welcome guys 🙂 nice to be part of the community.

Contemplating mining soon, once I get my head around it haha