4TB Hdd & 2TB Hard Drives - Direct from Data Center

• I work in a data center, and we have a massive amount of hard drives to get rid of. I also do all of the recycling here, so I come across servers and various equipment as I go along.

Terms:
    I will accept the use of a trusted middle man.
    Burst Coin ONLY
    If you need bulk, I can do that as well, and a discount will be provided
    Must be in the USA, I will not ship outside of the U.S. (sorry, shipping is costly)
    Tracking on ALL packages. You will get a tracking number for your hard drive when I ship it out.

Currently, I have 1 x 4tb Harddrive, and 6 x 2tb Harddrives.

First Hard Drive:
    Seagate Desktop HDD
    Capacity: 4TB (4000 GB)
    SATA
    5900 RPM
    Firmware: CC54
    Condition: Newly Opened, Has NOT been used
    Price: $70.00 USD (IN BURST ONLY)
    Shipping: Will Ship ONLY to USA
    alt text

Second Hard Drive:
    Hitachi Desktop HDD
    Capacity: 2TB (2000 GB)
    SATA
    7200 RPM
    Firmware: CC54
    Condition: Newly Opened, Has NOT been used
    Price: $35.00 USD + shipping (IN BURST ONLY)
    Shipping: Will Ship ONLY to USA
    alt text Pictures Included.

If you need other capacities, I have 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, 6TB, and 8TB Hard Drives.

• admin

@xaocs Nice offer, thanks ... sadly i'm on the wrong continent 😞 This 4TB seagate desktop drives work quite well for me ... never any problem ...

• same problem, nice offer! unfortunately also the wrong continent 😉 Goodluck with the sale

• @luxe said in 4TB Hdd & 2TB Hard Drives - Direct from Data Center:

@xaocs Nice offer, thanks ... sadly i'm on the wrong continent 😞 This 4TB seagate desktop drives work quite well for me ... never any problem ...

@keyd0s said in 4TB Hdd & 2TB Hard Drives - Direct from Data Center:

same problem, nice offer! unfortunately also the wrong continent 😉 Goodluck with the sale

Sorry guys. If you paid for shipping, I could ship them out to you, but shipping can sometimes make things too expensive, and even get messy depending on the country.
    So... I guess if you take care of all shipping for it, just have a courier or fedex or whoever pick it up, then I would ship the drives out to you.

• Do u still have some 4TB HDD? I would be happy to even pay the shipping price xD also in the wrong continent (EU)

• @pr0cesor As long as you pay for the shipping to where you are, I'm okay with it.
    I do have 1 x 4TB drives, and 5 x 1Tb Drives left.

I have a bunch more in my office as well. I'm in Dallas, Texas, USA, in case you want to look up shipping cost.

• @xaocs said in 4TB Hdd & 2TB Hard Drives - Direct from Data Center:

@pr0cesor As long as you pay for the shipping to where you are, I'm okay with it.
    I do have 1 x 4TB drives, and 5 x 1Tb Drives left.

I have a bunch more in my office as well. I'm in Dallas, Texas, USA, in case you want to look up shipping cost.

Great, could U also point me what the name of the shipping company so that I would directly look up for the shipping cost in my country to have a rough eyes on the estimation cost that I would need to spend for the drives and the shipping. Thx a lot

• No it is not in the rest of europe, but in spain in shipping by U.P.S arrives in 3 or 4 days and is not very expensive, the problem is that in addition you have to add customs taxes.

Can be avoided if sent as a gift, bone that is sent from private to particular, but if you send as a company here in Spain I think that in total it is a 24% tax

• @Energy said in 4TB Hdd & 2TB Hard Drives - Direct from Data Center:

No it is not in the rest of europe, but in spain in shipping by U.P.S arrives in 3 or 4 days and is not very expensive, the problem is that in addition you have to add customs taxes.

Can be avoided if sent as a gift, bone that is sent from private to particular, but if you send as a company here in Spain I think that in total it is a 24% tax

Yeah the question would be if He send it privately or as a company.

• @pr0cesor
    Well, we have UPS, FedEX, DHL, USPS, and a few others.
    To what @Energy said up top there, that's totally up to you, I can send it as a gift, or as a company. I do have my own small company registered, so that wouldn't be an issue. I was just going to send it as myself, but again, up to you since you pay for the shipping.

Sorry for the late replies guys, I got a cold and have been laying down most of the day.