Burst4All concerns

• @haitch said in Burst4All concerns:

Yesterday Adam Guerbuez offered to transfer to me full control of the ownership of the Burst4All asset. After some initial scepticism, why would Adam who has been slamming me over and over give me this asset?, I agreed last night. Today he emailed me an encrypted zip of the passphrases, and separately the passphrase for the zip, and initiated a domain transfer of Burst4all.com. The zip that contained half a dozen zipped passphrases was 185MB in size. I did not open that zip file over security concerns - 6 passphrases are 185MB ????, Adam has been convicted for using rootkits and bots to spam Facebook, for an $863 million fine - did not accept the domain transfer. I then looked at the burst4all.com pools and payments - and I'm now pretty sure that burst4all is a ponzi - there is no way those pools are earning those payments.

Adam is now saying I must accept responsibility for Burst4All - this is not the case. I do not have the domain name, and refused acceptance of whatever Adam sent me - Burst4All is still a 100% Adam, Crow, Focus owned asset.

If you see any posts that Burst4All is my asset, it's simply not true - there was no transfer.

is it possible its a sign of them wanting to make a mends? im probably speaking out of line but the way I see it it can be 1 of three things.. good, bad or inbetween. Thats 33% odds in any direction.

I wouldnt take the risk on an important machine.. im sure you know someone who can open it though.. GL

• @Gibsalot

Not entirely sure where you got 2.5 burst per share from... Look at my divies:
    12000, BURST-WNQE-ALSP-SNE7-87UX2, 4800.66261483

More like 0.4 burst per share. 12000*0.4 = 4800

• @kmaxkmax hummm looked at my math figured out what i did , i swaped my numbers in your case 12,000 shares 4800 payout ... 4800/12,000 = 0.4 , i pluged the numbers in as 4800/12,000 = 2.5

• First off, I'd like to say that I think the idea behind this asset is a noble one and that I've also seen income from mining with them. Would be a shame if it got abandoned...

The desire to get rid of such a project does raise some questions though. Ignoring the seemingly shady transfer, has anyone actually crunched the numbers in regards to the validity of such an idea? i.e. does mobile mining linked to a larger pool really offer advantage to ALL? From my understanding, that's the basis here.

Another question - if the asset control is transferred, what happens to the dedicated Burst4All miners?

• This post is deleted!

• I do not know how is the legislation in their countries, in mine to show private emails is a crime

• @Energy said in Burst4All concerns:

I do not know how is the legislation in their countries, in mine to show private emails is a crime

and he is pretty much doxing haitch's full name.

• @mathew I do not know if youtube can do anything, but I would try to report it there if it happened to me

• @haitch said in Burst4All concerns:

Yesterday Adam Guerbuez offered to transfer to me full control of the ownership of the Burst4All asset. After some initial scepticism, why would Adam who has been slamming me over and over give me this asset?, I agreed last night. Today he emailed me an encrypted zip of the passphrases, and separately the passphrase for the zip, and initiated a domain transfer of Burst4all.com. The zip that contained half a dozen zipped passphrases was 185MB in size. I did not open that zip file over security concerns - 6 passphrases are 185MB ????, Adam has been convicted for using rootkits and bots to spam Facebook, for an $863 million fine - did not accept the domain transfer. I then looked at the burst4all.com pools and payments - and I'm now pretty sure that burst4all is a ponzi - there is no way those pools are earning those payments.

Adam is now saying I must accept responsibility for Burst4All - this is not the case. I do not have the domain name, and refused acceptance of whatever Adam sent me - Burst4All is still a 100% Adam, Crow, Focus owned asset.

If you see any posts that Burst4All is my asset, it's simply not true - there was no transfer.

@DougLife said in Burst4All concerns:

Just when I thought this couldn't get any more out of hand.... My guess is this is how he "acquired" all of his facebook profiles to spam his ad links with before he got busted by facebook....

Also amazes me how many people are drinking his kool-aid blindly... Are there really that many people that completely lack common sense when pennies are being thrown at them? Seriously, for those reading... just watch some of his older youtube videos and see how delusional this guy is...

@Energy said in Burst4All concerns:

@haitch But is this guy really? http://www.enigmasoftware.com/facebook-spammer-guerbuez-attempts-cash-in-873-million-fine/
    If so, now I understand many things

alt text

@Bitdv said in Burst4All concerns:

@Energy hmmm looks like his ugly mug and all i will say on the subject is " looks like shit, smells like shit and tastes like shit, ill bet 10,000 Burst it is shit!!"

You guys are so full of shit its unreal. Guess you really are deluded and happy to go down with the ship. Think about it haitch, you accuse people from BurstNation of hacking and sabotaging your wallets and pools. You block them at the router. That makes a lot of sense. Surely if they were able to hack your shit in the first place, a stupid router IP block wont do shit. That was just to cover your ass in the fact your crap servers didnt work properly. You band of merry men are so far up your ass they cant see past that verbal crap you spew.

Secondly, as per the previous server comment, if you are able to accuse BurstNation staff of hacking your servers, why the hell would they need to send you a poxy rootkit. they would already have a piggyback into your pc etc when you hook to the server.

Your whole story is BS, you know it and its about you woke up before you have just a poxy forum and all the real tools for making burst are not at your disposal 😉

@RichBC said in Burst4All concerns:

@haitch Don't mess any more with it. Should have researched more and gone with your original gut feel , but I would "Send it back" and move on to other things.

Rich

You sir are rather 2 faced. You come on here trashing Adam, yet you are happy to accept his rain and tell him how great he is on BurstNation. I think you should stay here with your own type. No snakes wanted or needed.

• @jj1k Go back to your cave

• well, here is my take as an investor :
    @haitch stated something and Adam defended himself. Without this video it was a "he said - he said" situation . The video shows what happened (as far as I know @haitch did not react yet, so just have to go by what was shown) .

Since I read both sites I know that Adam's team is willing to resolve Burst4all asset issues and - as an investor- that is all I care about.

I am a bit more concerned about the other video revealing something puzzling with some pools potentially screwing a bunch of miners and (according to the video) causing the network issues - the pools are hosted by @haitch (again, going only by the video).

other video is here if someone wants to check it out:

• This post is deleted!

• @thomeefl69 said in Burst4All concerns:

well, here is my take as an investor :
    @haitch stated something and Adam defended himself. Without this video it was a "he said - he said" situation . The video shows what happened (as far as I know @haitch did not react yet, so just have to go by what was shown) .

Since I read both sites I know that Adam's team is willing to resolve Burst4all asset issues and - as an investor- that is all I care about.

I am a bit more concerned about the other video revealing something puzzling with some pools potentially screwing a bunch of miners and (according to the video) causing the network issues - the pools are hosted by @haitch (again, going only by the video).

other video is here if someone wants to check it out:

Just to note and help keep this all in context the voice on the video is goodplanets lex. One of the asset owners along with Haitch, Adam, Focus and Crowetic.

• Well, we can only wait for haitch's response to those films. I don't care about 1st as it shows nothing of value just Adam bsing for few mins. The one with pools is more interesting. If it really is true then that is why we have network problem.

• @newsense2004 Doesn't mean is not true, both this video and Adam video only show proof.

@newsense2004 your downvotes also don't change the facts.

• @newsense2004 that is fine with me...
    again, as an investor all I care about is that the video shows a problem that is puzzling and -imho- should be fixed . who's voice it is irrelevant to me...

• 16:01 Actually, the deal is not complete. He did not open the file. Haitch has a right to say no after reviewing items transferred to him. To put into context, it's kind of like accepting disclosures for a house. You have a certain amount of time to review everything before you can officially say that you want to move forward. Haitch reviewed the items sent to him and decided to not go forward with the transaction. He is within his rights to do so. Also, the deal could not have been fully completed because critical information was hidden from view and was within a zip file.

Now, if haitch did open the file, accepted the transfer, but later decided he wanted to return everything, then he would be at fault.

• @socalguy After receiving the password, who can prove he didn't open the file? I think that is the concern 😕 they don't want to keep it now that haitch can possibly have all the access to it. It's understandable, if someone had my passphrase for my asset because of an agreement, I will never touch that wallet again.

• @Zeus said in Burst4All concerns:

@socalguy After receiving the password, who can prove he didn't open the file? I think that is the concern 😕 they don't want to keep it now that haitch can possibly have all the access to it. It's understandable, if someone had my passphrase for my asset because of an agreement, I will never touch that wallet again.

They can move funds to new wallets and create new passwords. It's inconvenient but a good measure.

• I'll take control of the asset. Send me the zip. As an original member of the team it makes sense.