Benig Spammed

• What does being spammed mean in relation to Burstcoin

• Depends on what you are talking about? Are you talking about marketing spamming or something else?

• admin

@johnnewman From my point of view, sending promotional messages, that where not requested, is spam ... also in burstcoin network.

• @luxe i think thats true almoast in any country (saying allmoast since i am pretty sure there is some bat shit crazy country with strange laws 😃 )

• @LithStud Spam, it depends on the country look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_spam_legislation_by_country
    email: by definition is any form of electronic messaging

• @iKnow0 well yea electronic messaging is weird thing. Example my country doesnt have clear laws about emails, but mail, sms and such is forbidden by law if receiver hasnt granted written agreement to receive it. So businesses try to weasel around it by adding to the contracts a clause about them sending you adverts and just innocently mention that your info might be given to their "partners", but in this case if your reading what your signing you can demand removal of said clause 🙂

• A couple of weeks ago the payout on the wallet was super low Just 5 burst for two day running. When I inquired on the forum adim told me that I had been Spammed (I thought spam related only to Email) amongst many others and they had now fixed it and then mentioned "until next time"
    Yesterday I watched my self earn over 700 burst and was well near the top of the historic Block share. the wallet usually updates over night but this morning I find only 322 burst the day before was 1400 but the day before that was only 8 burst. Now something is definitely wrong here. I'm running around about 40 tb HDD and have usually been getting 1500 to over 2000 a day I''ve checked block332575 time stamp 2017-22:06:31 last night, block reward 2146 fee 36 burst. So what do I have to do to rectify this situation.