Where to buy Website traffic?

• Looking for a website where I can find websites that are selling there traffic to redirect to one of mine. Can't seem to find a website like this but I know they are out there because I have seen them before.

• @socalguy said in Where to buy Website traffic?:

https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/seo-link-building.43/

I am looking for an actual website that sells the traffic though. Websites like omegle and large forums sell there ad spots on these types of websites but i cant seem to find them

• Why not just advertise with google?

• @msgAnton said in Where to buy Website traffic?:

Why not just advertise with google?

I have heard that it is not as good as paying for large forums to put up your ad

• @mathew I'm not sure what are you looking for... Do you want to send traffic from rotators to your site or do you want to advertise it in adnetworks and such?

• @gpedro said in Where to buy Website traffic?:

@mathew I'm not sure what are you looking for... Do you want to send traffic from rotators to your site or do you want to advertise it in adnetworks and such?

Not sure really. I have just seen some websites where you can buy website traffic from larger forums etc. Do you know where you can buy google impressions? Can't find it anywhere even on ad sense.

• @mathew You can't buy google impressions.... You can pay to appear upper in google searches... For this use Google Adwords...

You can buy advertising from AdNetworks like Google, Adbit, A-ads, and a lot others... (if you will buy it from Adbit, let me know and i send you my ref link, you will lose nothing and in meanwhile you help the PT faucet ;D)

You can also buy visits (and i think it's this you are thinking about) from rotators, PTCs, and a few others... If it's this you want i can give you some good sites too...

You can also use traffic exchanges and you will most likely be able to get between 200-400 visits on your site per day for free...

So not exactly sure what you want to pay for but take into account that traffic exchanges are often caught if you are dealing with a tricky PTP promoter 😉

• @gpedro said in Where to buy Website traffic?:

@mathew You can't buy google impressions.... You can pay to appear upper in google searches... For this use Google Adwords...

You can buy advertising from AdNetworks like Google, Adbit, A-ads, and a lot others... (if you will buy it from Adbit, let me know and i send you my ref link, you will lose nothing and in meanwhile you help the PT faucet ;D)

You can also buy visits (and i think it's this you are thinking about) from rotators, PTCs, and a few others... If it's this you want i can give you some good sites too...

You can also use traffic exchanges and you will most likely be able to get between 200-400 visits on your site per day for free...

So not exactly sure what you want to pay for but take into account that traffic exchanges are often caught if you are dealing with a tricky PTP promoter 😉

Can you give me a few sites to buy visits and send me your ref lilnk for adbit? Thanks 😃

• @mathew sure... i will give me just a few minutes so i don't burn the dinner hehehehe

• @mathew here it goes:

Adbit referral link: REF

rotate4all (rotator - very tricky to do a bot for it so your views are most likely real views ;D): ROTATE4ALL - NON-REF

Hitleap (traffic Exchange - most likely your views are not being seen by no one): REF - NON-REF

Otohits (traffic exchange - most likely your views are not being seen by no one): REF - NON-REF

If you think in Advertise in PTCs, consider using Neobux.com since it has a lot of people and is around for really long time 😉

Well those are the ones i remember just from the top of my head but if i remember any more i will let you know... Hope it helps 😉