Making $30/year ???

• Hey all, hows everyone doing today, I hope well.

So, I have actually been successfully mining for 24 hours. I currently have 5.5TB's setup on this rig. After calculating my first 24 hour period, if it persist like it is, I will only bring in approximately 23,400 burst in a year. Should I optimize my drives? Quit? Or invest in even more drives for the process? What is your opinion? The 5.5TB's is between 8 drives that I actually had laying around. I have 3 connected via SATA to the mobo and 4 internals connected via USB 3 with housings and 1 2 TB Ext Drive. I see rigs online bringing in way more burst with less HDD space, how can this be done?

Thank you for any and all input.

JacK

• Personally I would invest money into assets. Some mining assets already have 250tb for mining, you just have to invest a little bit to get a good payout.

• @mathew Thank you for your input. When you say assets, are you referring to more drives or an asset in the burst wallet? I have been trying to play with the idea, but when it comes to that, Im pretty much lost.

• 24 hours is not a vary long time to judge what your average income will be , acording to the calculator you should bring in around 94k burst in a years time at current block rewards and net dif. to ensure good returns make sure you are on a pool that has mostly miners around your amount of TB's give or take a few TB and a cuple large miners to ancor the pool, also i would recomend reinvesting the burst you bring in into some assets for added income. do your reserch and deside witch is best for you.

• @jstoner82 said in Making $30/year ???:

@mathew Thank you for your input. When you say assets, are you referring to more drives or an asset in the burst wallet? I have been trying to play with the idea, but when it comes to that, Im pretty much lost.

asset in the wallet, kind of hard to explain but someone like me can create an asset and people can buy shares and be shareholders and recieve a payout either daily, weekly or monthly. Look around on the forums under the asset exchange section and theres quite a few to choose from

• the burst asset exchange is basicly like an built in stock exchange just for burst. you can look throu the asset's thread hear in the forums and read about each one. there are many.

• @Gibsalot Lol, I know 24 hours is hard to make a proper judgement, just thought it was funny. I have chosen burst.lexitoshi.uk for now to learn on. I am in the US though, if that matters.

• @jstoner82 im also in US i mine on Tross pool hosted in germany lol Tross and Lex have a shared pool chat you will prob see me there once and a wile talking.

• Mining make sens when u have more than 96 TB :3. Ofc u need to start small, U can ofc invest in a mining rig with 128TB as a start by doing it step by step, in the mean time u can play around already investing in assets etc. U can't really make a living out if mining unless u already pro in the game so don't expect to make millions by just mining in a 5TB drive =D. But I wish I even had 5TB drive, it's a good start to get to know the game.

• It dont matter where you mine I mined on US pools till I made my own pool. If it makes anyone feel better my dns server is in Reno Nevada and the server in a one horse town in Germany. Ok I moved it to the big city of Munich but we dont want to talk about that. Get on chat we were talking mouse and wheels lol I guess that means I need to work on html again. It works in chrome but there are people like me that like firefox. Small miner do better i small pool that also gets blocks.

• Ok, soI just bought into an asset, (byteent) watched a video by dawallet (admin). Bought 55 shares @ 72.99/share. We'll see how this goes. I'll put more into the exchange if it looks like it will have better returns than mining. I do plan on upgrading my rig, like I said, just checking this burstcoin thing out, so far I love. Gives me something to do, lol. And a few people who I have chated with online have been pretty cool.

Thanks again all.

Is there an open chat room here on the forums where you all hang out in?