[ANN] CryptoBay IPO Asset

• Initial 'CryptoBay' Asset Offering

Here is our official initial offering of assets to the burst community, there is currently 100,000 assets up for grabs, each share is priced @100 Bursts per 1 asset, you can have upto 8 decimal places.

We plan to use 80% of the revenue from this asset to fund the escrow exchange, that means building, maintaining the network which is on going, we also plan to hire some staff, The final 20% of the asset revenue will be a dedicated to the buy back fund.

Each week we will send out 20% of the final exchange fee's from the buys/sells that occur on this escrow exchange, this will start as soon as we launched, the planned launch date is the 14th of April 2017 (00:00am GMT).

Please note if you're selling your asset then you will not receive a reward.

So first payments start on the 21st of April 2017.

Asset ID : 5357759978980979581

If you have any further questions please get in touch with me here !

• Our?
    how many of you are there?
    who are you? never seen you before :o

• @Zeus said in [ANN] CryptoBay IPO Asset:

Our?
    how many of you are there?
    who are you? never seen you before :o

We're a team of two, so far, We plan to hire more staff when we get started, My name is Hect0r, I originally got into burstcoin at launch, but took a long brake from it, Im back trying to change burstcoins value, My real name is Jed Hall, please check my profile, any other questions then please get in touch 🙂

Edit the other member of our team is Ayrus, he is currently away at this moment other wise I would get him to signup a account and come talk too.

Ill ask him tomorrow to signup and come talk, he is helping me with the support side of things and general accounting.

• I suggets being more active on the forums as well as get verified by @haitch or else no one is going to invest in this, Also what escrow exchange?

• Checkout https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/4297/ann-cryptobay-co-burstcoin-fiat-escrow-exchange-buy-sell-new-asset for more information.

I will send a message over to @haitch and ask him how I can get verified, thanks for the tip 🙂

@mathew said in [ANN] CryptoBay IPO Asset:

I suggets being more active on the forums as well as get verified by @haitch or else no one is going to invest in this, Also what escrow exchange?

• Ok thanks, some more questions:
    It's strange that you are following burst since the beginning, but you signed on just 6 days ago, did you just find out about this forum?

Are you verified?

You say you're from the UK right? I don't seem to find anything about anyone from the UK named Jed Hall

Do you have at least a wallet created from the beginning of burst that we can take a look and that you can send a transaction somewhere we say to validate that you've been in burst since the beginning?

I know everything looks like I'm attacking, I'm not, I'm protecting me and my people from scammers, we had too many and we will continue to have if someone doesn't come with all the questions we need. Thanks ^_^

• @Zeus Im currently messaging @haitch now to become verified, I have been on bitcoin talk under the name TetraHect0rCannabinol, I wrote a original guide for burstcoin mining on linux, my address (with same registered alias) is : BURST-4MSG-7YLC-EE9C-8VJUS which has been around just at the start of burst.

I will send you my facebook in a private message if thats ok, I dont call myself by my real name on there, so expect a message incoming 🙂

• @Hect0r Thank you 🙂

• I have sent my information over to haitch, im now sending it over to daWallet so 2 people can verify me 🙂

• admin

@Zeus He's provisionally verified - just needs to receive the envelope.

• Just a heads up to people on burstnation, I have been banned for voilating the rules I guess :
    https://www.cryptobay.co/static/burstnation_banned.png

• admin

@Hect0r Welcome to the club.

• @Hect0r Haha^^ Don't worry about them^^ and as Haitch said welcome to the club 😛
    Good idea although I think people are realy careful with new exchanges nowadays^^Will grab some this month to support^^

• @Hyzi0 said in [ANN] CryptoBay IPO Asset:

@Hect0r Haha^^ Don't worry about them^^ and as Haitch said welcome to the club 😛
    Good idea although I think people are realy careful with new exchanges nowadays^^Will grab some this month to support^^

I wont haha, anyway I have a solid network plan for this as I have to follow data protection acts here in the uk, I will have a private beta and I invite users who I trust to come play about on it and maybe if I could get some protocol hackers to see if they can find any errors or bugs in the network, that would be great, I will grab some burst next week and start a fund as a reward for the testers.

If you wish to join the private beta (Ill hand pick users) then leave a post here !

• admin

@Hect0r what happened to the license and the localburstcoin idea?

• @daWallet This is the local burstcoin idea, however I didnt want to use the same name kinda, I wanted something diffirent, so thats why I picked CryptoBay.Co as the company will be called CryptoBay, Do you not like the name like lol ?

Plus what do you mean by license ? this is just a escrow system, it is classed as a escrow system so no need for a license, I call it exchange on under pretext that you escrow funds and exchange funds thats all, the only license I need is data protection act covered, HMRC Money Laundering does not cover crypto currencys so im good with that and the FCA licnese I do not need because im not doing to the exchanging.

So only one thing to get covered for !

• admin

Ah okay... I was probably too much expecting a map with dots where people sell and buy Burstcoins. Sure a lot or even the majority use bank transfer or whatever.

• @Hect0r I like this idea although i am pretty sure that you will need licenses in less than 1 year... I readed somewhere that European Union is getting ready to go a lot harder in cryptocurrencies... Right now cryptocurrencies in Europe are just treated as any funds you have in another country (that don't belongs to EU) but i am pretty sure they will start taxing and it should be impossible to do that without making the exchanges and escrows like yours getting a license.. Also i am pretty sure localbitcoins have a license...

• @gpedro I read that somewhere too, I will consult legal advice on this, I have a about 6 months I think, so I will get some advice on where to apply for the license and get fully regulated !

I hope it is not as expensive as the FCA licnese for exchanges in the uk peww 125k 😮

• @Hect0r I would bet it is something in the order of at least 50k EUR... but you can still ask for a fund to list other coins when you have some name in the internet 😉