[BURST Studio] Web Design, Instagram Promotions, Burst Apparel & More!

• Hey guys,

I have been working with Wordpress design for several years now and created many of my own websites as well as several websites for my friends and others. Now I would like to offer you the chance to get Premium Web Design done for a very affordable cost.
    I am able to make Websites for affiliate products, ecommerce, personal blogs & portfolio's and much more!

• Project package is based on how many features are required for your website.

0_1490676605523_burststudios.png

Check out my shop on the burst marketplace:
    BURST-Q8K4-J6AS-RY6X-7N529

=================================================================

Current Web Design Packages Available:
    (1) - Basic Wordpress Design, Development & Hosting for One Year! (8,000 BURST)

• Basic Site Includes: Home Page, Blog, Media, About, Contact.

(2) - Professional Wordpress Design, Development & Hosting for One year (10,000 BURST)

• Professional Site Includes: Everything in Basic Package & Premium Theme

(3) - Premium Wordpress Design, Development & Hosting for One year 15,000 BURST)

• Premium Site Includes: Ecommerce Website, Community Website & Premium Theme

Additional addons include but are not limited to:
    (3) - Website Domain With GoDaddy (Don't have a domain name? We will get one for you before we set up the website! )(+1000 BURST)

Current Social Media Promotion Packages Available:
    All posts will be left up permanently.
    (5) - 1 Instagram Photo Featured on @Entriquit Instagram 4,800+ Followers - Gaming Niche (100 BURST)
    (6) - 1 Instagram Video Featured on @Entriquit Instagram 4,800+ Followers - Gaming Niche (200 BURST)
    (7) - 1 Tweet Featured on @Entriquit Twitter 6,800 Followers - Gaming & Crypto Niche (40 BURST)

Check out my shop on the burst marketplace:
    BURST-Q8K4-J6AS-RY6X-7N529

Check out my Previous Projects:
    http://www.timbaldw.in // Portfolio & Blog Website
    http://www.providentstudios.ca // Company Website
    http://www.deltawebdevelopment.ca. // Project Website
    http://www.sionsocial.com // Company Website

Custom Burst Apparel:
    (Click Product to View Image)

Shipping Costs:

• Canada (1,000 BURST)
    • USA (1,500 BURST)
    • Anywhere Else: (2,000 BURST)

I will be updating this post and adding new products & services regularly. Please let me know below if you have any comments, questions, concerns or inquiries on how I can improve my services.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to helping some of you finally make that website you have always dreamed of!]

Update: June 8th, 2017 - Prices updated to reflect the growing value of burst. Websites are now much more affordable :)
    Update: June 28th, 2017 - Website, Social Media & Burst T Shirt prices all reduced. Changed previous projects listed.

Check back soon for updates :)

• Updated with a few social media packages as well.

For a small price I will promote any content of your choice on my various social media networks. I currently have a total reach of over 49,000 followers throughout instagram and twitter!

Please reply here or send me a PM if you are interested in any of my services :)

• fascinating work

i will have to re-do the 402 website very soon. i'll keep you in mind.

have a look at http://402.business/ ... it's complete shit noobie works that i did and i could use someone with a fine touch over there. give me about a week and i'll get in touch. i have some other things to settle in the meantime

• @nameless Sounds good!

You're 402 business definitely looks interesting, I'd love to learn some more about that as well :)
    I look forward to hearing from you!

• Thanks for advertising your services, you have a lot to offer ;)

• This is a fantastic post, lots to offer and very well done, do you do touch ups? I have a word press site Thst could use some professional love kudos man

• def watching! thanks

• @dagentlemang said in [BURST Studio] Web Design, Instagram Promotions & Management & More!:

This is a fantastic post, lots to offer and very well done, do you do touch ups? I have a word press site Thst could use some professional love kudos man

Yes i'm sure I could help with touch ups :) Just let me know a few more details about what exactly you would be looking for an i'm sure we could work something out !

Thanks for all the positive comment guys!
    Glad there is some interest in these services. I will definitely be working hard to get this going! :)

• I'm sure this has been done before, but I have added some custom BURST T SHIRTS :)

I have been working on my own apparel company for a few years now so I figured I could use some of my supplies to create some BURST stuff! I am working on a few new designs and products as well such as hats, hoodies & jackets, but let me know if you have any ideas for anything in particular you would like to see !

Pricing, shipping details, and image links are all found in the Original Post.
    I will be working to organize this a bit better as well as add all these products to my official BURST marketplace.

Thanks for reading :)
    Hope you enjoy.

• @Eq WOW you have great shipping prices... I hope you make a few more designs and i will most likely buy a t-shirt or woodie from you ;D

• Thanks for all the support guys.

Prices have been lowered to accommodate for the rising value of BURST. Get your websites and social media promotions; now more affordable than ever!

I have lots planned for this once I get back from vacation! More information coming soon :)

• I don't need hosting or design but all of a sudden I'm unable to upload media. Can you help. I tried all of the fixes I could find.

• @newsense2004

Are you hosting on wordpress.com or do you have your own host?

• @Eq My own host.

• Hey guys!

I have just updated the OP to better reflect the price changes in BURST. I will be updating my shop on the BURST marketplace to include the Burst T-Shirts as well as my instagram promotions!

Also, since I am looking to grow my portfolio, I would be willing to give a 50% discount to the next person to buy one of my web packages!

• Updated again!

Lowered prices yet again, on all listed products. Make sure you check out the Social Media packages I have available!