Price Appreciating

• Burst price is fast appreciating now. This is a very good encouragement for those who don't really believe the future of this coin. Its high time we keeping pursing harder.

• @spider Actually BURSTcoin recovering from a major dip. It has traded as high as 0.00000100 back in April 6, 2016. There are a lot of people dumping and pumping BURST now as I write this post. When I say dumping I mean taking profit and then getting back in and with the profits made. It is not a good sign as I have mentioned the 0.0000050 is the new critical support and resistance level.

alt text There needs to be more long term investors in BURST, frankly what I see are a lot of short-time investors. I'm not discourage, I am just stating the facts as I see it from 26+ years of trading.

IMHO the future looks good, and we'll just have to weather these storms. It's part of the game. I recommend to keep buying (stacking) onto your investment as you can afford. It will payoff in the long term.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
    FXATLTareeq

• @FXALTareeq - You seem to be an expert in forex

• @FXALTareeq
    I'm not a trader, but I know a bit about Burst. The reason behind the all that dumping is because there is some (most notable 1), which are mining for the profit. We don't know how, but he was really close at getting 50% of the network at one point. At that time he dumping every single burst, driving the price down to 10 sats. He vanished and short after the price spiked to 50. We don't know if he has returned, by some suspect it, because one day burst.ninja got a visit by a lot of medium sized miners, always using the same miner (changed miner 1 time). He was called Bitladen. He might (or not) keep around 50% of what he mines now to stabilize the price. Keep this in mind when talking about Burst and all that forex.

• @tpriyan said:

@FXALTareeq - You seem to be an expert in forex

@tpriyan Yes, I am a Full-time Professional Forex Trader and Coach. Beeb doing this for over 26+ years. Been trading Cryptos for about 5 years.

• @FrilledShark said:

@FXALTareeq
    I'm not a trader, but I know a bit about Burst. The reason behind the all that dumping is because there is some (most notable 1), which are mining for the profit. We don't know how, but he was really close at getting 50% of the network at one point. At that time he dumping every single burst, driving the price down to 10 sats. He vanished and short after the price spiked to 50. We don't know if he has returned, by some suspect it, because one day burst.ninja got a visit by a lot of medium sized miners, always using the same miner (changed miner 1 time). He was called Bitladen. He might (or not) keep around 50% of what he mines now to stabilize the price. Keep this in mind when talking about Burst and all that forex.

@FrilledShark Yes, I am aware of Bitladen. I also read about the incident of someone coming back on burst. ninja. I don't know "Who" is dumping, but I can see the shorts in the market and based my trading recommendations with that in mind. Those who are dumping BURST don't have any good intentions with it and the sad thing is they will affect the BURST market at unpredictable times. I see that as an ongoing threat to BURST from a financial point of view.

• Well when ppl stop using robots to bait ppl in a bad position trade maybe this will stop, at moment no, you can always see how they work by tape reading it. And its not in Burst only its most of low cap market.
    If people stop getting doing the desperation dump when fake walls are removed and hold maybe this can stop, most of traders are just bait in the market at moment, Solution is buy and hold if you believe in what you buy.

My english isn't good sorry.

• I think someone is hoarding. 😞