Earning with 50 TB (or more), the actual numbers

• Just want to ask the actual earned coins / month; if somebody is mining with 50 Tb or more. The calculator is indicating 379332 Burst/month with 50 TB. Are these numbers are closer to the real earning?

• That would be assuming 100% uptime Also keep in mind the difficulty to mine also changes over time as well.

• @dkali1 Something looks to wrong with the calculator? With 50TB I would expect perhaps 2000 / Day, 60,000 a Month.

Rich

• Yeah it will not get you anywhere near 379k. 100k would be a lot closer, but still a big stretch.

• therefore what is the importance of the calculator , myself i have think of it . bcos its not corresponding to actual earning daily at all.

• @cashgold said in Earning with 50 TB (or more), the actual numbers:

therefore what is the importance of the calculator , myself i have think of it . bcos its not corresponding to actual earning daily at all.

Calculators are important because it gives the individual ability to calculate network difficulty along with energy costs and value of coin.

Although it's not super accurate, gives a baseline.

• from my joining burst around july 2016 the community has had steady growth along with steady difficulty bumps ... also from what i have noticed with the calculator is that the higher the difficulty gets the less accurate the calculator seems to be. im fairly sure the calculator adjust for the 5% reward reduction per month as it gives accurate reward totals per block when inputing info . so im assuming is a scaling issue in the calculators code when it comes to the difficulty

• @cashgold As I said above there was something wrong with the calculator and it was giving incorrect results. It now seem to have corrected itself and for 50TB shows 1766 Burst which is the sort of amount I would expect.

It will however only be correct as a long term average, over short periods of time you will see a significant variance.

Rich