i thought i got over 900 coins by winning the block?

• Re: Pool Payouts i am new to burstcoin but either i dont understand something or something is wrong. I no that i won at least one block with 1 hour deadline and got 900 something reward. i mined for about a day and got 2nd a few times and the usual small % for the rest. i might have even had more then 1 block won. so 2 days later and i only have 16 and change of coins. Were is my 900 something and the rest???

• @PeterSkrzyniarz What is your Burst Address and in what pool were you mining?

• http://pool.burstcoin.party/

BURST-W5QP-2E77-ZHJQ-6EHEH

and i know it was working because i watched it mine for hours. i even walked by and noticed my 1 hour deadline so i checked the http://pool.burstcoin.party/ site and my name was one top with 900 some reward

• why do my stats look like this
    peter skrzyniarz 0.9TB 0.082% 0.62 17
    i watch my self get over 1000 reward and i get paid out 17.

• @PeterSkrzyniarz said in i thought i got over 900 coins by winning the block?:

BURST-W5QP-2E77-ZHJQ-6EHEH

You never mined a block: http://burstcoin.biz/address/chart/forged-blocks/5166169745373662933

Provably some other pool won the block with a short difference deadline from you... the pools take 4 blocks to confirm that the block was in fact mined by you and the pool, if its not in fact mine by the pool, it corrects itself 😉

• this burstcoin seems screwed up. i did a day of mining for $0.0255356068 just because i got good times and other pools beat me. why have different pools if they all compete for the same block?

• @PeterSkrzyniarz 1 hour deadline is not a good deadline... the average time per block is 4 minutes! So you are mining wth about 900Gb and got a day winning $0.0255356068 and how much electricity did you spend by doing so?

Also you almost didn't harmed your hdd so your hdd will mine for more time that any GPU mining any coin out there...!

Why do you think it is screwed up? In every cryptocurrency that has pools, they all compete for the same block, as any other solo miner in the network?! I'm sorry but this question doesn't make any sense at all!! The purpose of a pool is to give the small guys a chance of winning blocks and compete with the big guys!

• Gpedro IN MY POOL I GOT 1ST WITH 1 HOUR 2ND WAS WITH 5 HOURS. WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT A 4 MIN IN ANOTHER POOL.
    EITHER EACH POOL MINES FOR ITS OWN OR AL THE POOLS ARE JUST ONE POOL WHICH ONE IS IT???
    IN BTC MINING SLUSH POOL FINDS A COIN THEY DONT PENALIZED BECAUSE SOME OTHER POOL HAS MORE HASHING POWER.

• @PeterSkrzyniarz said in i thought i got over 900 coins by winning the block?:
    IN BTC IF SLUSH POOL FINDS A COIN THEY DONT GET PENALIZED BECAUSE SOME OTHER POOL HAS MORE HASHING POWER.

@PeterSkrzyniarz said in i thought i got over 900 coins by winning the block?:
    IN BTC IF SLUSH POOL FINDS A COIN THEY DONT GET PENALIZED BECAUSE SOME OTHER POOL HAS MORE HASHING POWER.

In BTC if Slush pool finds a block, every other pool that tried to find that block will not get paid. So if you had the BTC equivalent of a 1 hr DL in another BTC pool, you wouldn't have gotten paid either. You need to brush up on the basics of how pools work, and how mining works across all cryptocurrency not just Burst.

• @PeterSkrzyniarz First of all... be carefull with CAPS! but i think you have literally no clue how pools work... Let me try to explain you:

A pool is like a solo miner in the network (in Burst and in every coin out there!), simply, you are getting your mining power together with others to be able to compete with the big guys that mine on solo mode (or other pools)... this happens in every coin out there, because in the network you are always competing with everyone else in the network and by everyone i mean every solominer (or pool since a pool is like a solominer)!

A deadline is basically what in PoW coins you commonly say as "hashing", wich means that you have to get a lower DL (higher hashing) to win the block and get the reward...

The difference between solomine and mining in a pool is that when you solomine you only get rewarded by the blocks you win, and in a pool you win coins everytime someone in your pool wins a block, wich btw was the way you won those 17 burst you got...

With 900Gb-1Tb you will get nearly no coins like you saw because the network difficulty is high at the moment... There are miners out there with more than 500Tb! And by the calculations you made in terms of ROI, you used your small time experience and in Burst for you to have a good idea of how much are you able to mine you have to get a much bigger timeframe than what you used because you can not hit a block in a month and then in a day you hit 2 blocks... Please use https://www.burstcoin.biz/calculator as a reference (is pretty accurate...) for ROI calculations... Hope this helps you understand a bit further how things works... Also i recommend you to check the FAQ sections of the forum like i said in the other post! Good luck!!! 😉

• Yes but if slushpool doesn't get the block they are not told they did and will get paid. It looks to me that burst tell everyone pool the 1st place person to make them think they won and in each pool the rest get the leftover. But in reality one one pool gets to split the block. But burst is telling each pool they won they block. That is the screwed up part. When slushpool wins a block the rest of the pools are not told hey you just mined a block

• the differance is in BTC slush pool they never tell you when they did not find a block and only when the pool does find a block, in burst you get to see every block including the ones that your pool did not win. i forget what the block time is in BTC somthing like every 15 min or 12 min .... slush pool or any other pool does not win a block every 15 min ...... its more like the pool wins a block every so many hours. and all the other time some other pool or solo miner was the winner. the only thing a pool does is combine hash power of all the people that mine on it for a better chance at winning. witch results in people mining on the pool geting payouts much more oftain but in lesser amounts than if they solo mined and got full 100% reward

Yes but if slushpool doesn't get the block they are not told they did and will get paid. It looks to me that burst tell everyone pool the 1st place person to make them think they won and in each pool the rest get the leftover. But in reality one one pool gets to split the block. But burst is telling each pool they won they block. That is the screwed up part. When slushpool wins a block the rest of the pools are not told hey you just mined a block

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. No one told you, you won anything. what you saw was what you WOULD HAVE won IF the pool won the block. Get over it.

• a 1 hour deadline for only having 900gig's mining is a respectable number but is not going to win a block when the network average is 4 min. considering there is somthing like 21 petabites mining on the burst network. you will earn coin for mining but being the actual forger of a block at less than 1tb IS at this stage maby 1 block a year average. that is a vary small amount of mining power ......... i run 14TB and have only forged 7 blocks total averaging about 1 every 3 weeks .... hell my android phone mini miner is mining with more power than you are.

• @PeterSkrzyniarz Well, provably in the slushpool or whatever the results shown to you are delayed and the pool only show you the confirmed results... In ninja clones (the pool code of party pool aswell as any other Burst pool i know of) shows you all in real time and informations take 4 blocks to get confirmed...

I am just curious, do you know the block number you thought you won? It doesn't show in the pool anymore (since it already surpassed the 40 blocks it shows on the public record)... If so can tell you what was the deadline that won the block, Aswell as the account that mined the block 😉

• @Gibsalot said in i thought i got over 900 coins by winning the block?:

hell my android phone mini miner is mining with more power than you are

not to bash anyone but that looks like a hell of a android mining ;P

• @gpedro micro usb > usb cable big thumb drive , root it and tweak it a lill

• @Gibsalot i need to know how that works... get us some instructions !

• @falconCoin need a cable that fits the phone and converts to normal USB and hook thumb drive up to it .... pre plott it on reg comp much faster......... think i used king root or a prog somthing like that ... should be able to google it the trick is geting the phone to mount the thumb drive and use it the same way it would its internal memory ... im guessing each phone is diff and some may not be able to do it. i know i messed with mine for like 2 days befor i got it to work.