Crowdfunding Projects

• Here's my new article and video relating to Crowdfunding Projects using BURST and it's decentralized autonomous platform.

If BURST is going to grow, it is imperative that we continue to show the world the value that BURST brings to the Decentralize Autonomous world. Offering Crowdfunding services, IMHO does that. It is vital that we get the world out and let others know that BURST is more than just an Altcoin. Doing so will theoretically increase the value of the coin itself.

With that being said, I invite you to read the blog post and share it with your friends, family, co-workers and people who need to see BURST in a brighter light. Check out the video and share it on Facebook, Twitter, Forums and other Social Media platforms. Doing so will allow the Search Engines to index it for the world to see.

Many of us are mining, we also must take on the responsibility to turn our silver (coins) into gold. The world needs to know and understand the value of what we're mining.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
    FXALTareeq

• admin

Wow, i very much like your blog and videos ... keep up that good work. Thanks!

• @luxe said:

Wow, i very much like your blog and videos ... keep up that good work. Thanks!

@luxe as you can see I am trying to get the word out about BURST. We need an aggressive marketing campaign that is geared to massive exposure on the Internet and Search Engines with emphasis of Search Engine Optimization.

I am hoping that people here will agree and support BURST in this effort. Liking the videos, commenting on the videos and leaving comments on the blog will ensure that. So Please leave comments like that on the blog as well. It cost nothing, but the benefits of the Marketing exposure will be valuable to BURST.

• admin

Burst Feature Videos

Crowdfund
    How To Setup Decentralize BURST Crowdfunding Projects For Free

Escrow
    BURST Decentralize Escrow Service Smart Contracts

Asset Exchange
    Burst Coin Decentralized Assets Exchange Review

Thank you very much for this videos about Burst features, we really needed something like that.

• shared on FB and pinned on Pinterest 😉

• @luxe and @moonjeina You guys are AWESOME. Thank you so much. This is not for me it, really it is for BURST, and you're right @luxe I am hoping that @crowetic will let me unleash the BEAST and Market BURST in a massive way! I'm working on an aggressive Marketing Plan now that includes Social Media and Webinars just for starters.

• admin

@FXALTareeq said:

I am hoping that @crowetic will let me unleash the BEAST and Market BURST in a massive way!

Not sure how crow is related to you and your 'Marketing Plan'. But keep up that good work.

• @FXALTareeq Your youtube videos (partially) brought me here, so it is already doing its job. Nice article, the word of burst needs to get out. Keep pushing 🙂

• @Assburger said:

@FXALTareeq Your youtube videos (partially) brought me here, so it is already doing its job. Nice article, the word of burst needs to get out. Keep pushing 🙂

@Assburger this response made my day. It gives me hope and inspires me to no end to do more for this wonderful Coin and Organization. I hope you will join me in this endeavor, in promoting BURST, spreading the word and empowering mankind.