The Growth Of Burst, Its Coin and Its Decentralize Autonomous Organization

• My new article giving this one Man's opinion on: "The Growth Of Burst, Its Coin and Its Decentralize Autonomous Organization

This article is bound to get your feathers ruffled. I want to know if you agree, disagree, think I'm right on point or I've lost my cookies. Comments, critiques and outright criticisms are welcomed.

Read, enjoy, share and promote!

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

• @FXALTareeq I agree with this quite a bit. Burst stands out from the other altcoins in that it is hdd mined and sustainable. Now we need show that it is more than just an investment your trying to make money on by trading it back and forth. I want it to be a currency, not an investment. I want to show how capable it is to be used as a legitimate source of payment.

• @stupendelious said:

@FXALTareeq I agree with this quite a bit. Burst stands out from the other altcoins in that it is hdd mined and sustainable. Now we need show that it is more than just an investment your trying to make money on by trading it back and forth. I want it to be a currency, not an investment. I want to show how capable it is to be used as a legitimate source of payment.

@stupendelious you are right on point. Let's make it MORE than what it was intended to do.
    It has all of the potential to be an everyday cryptocurrency that is used GLOBALLY in ALL walks of life.

Napoleon Hill said: "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, It can achieve!" Let's do it together!