140TB+ Burst System For Sale - 5x 3TB, 10x 5TB, 10x 8TB drives - $4000!

• I am selling my BURST pc that I have been using for the last 4-5 months or so to pay off some bills. It took me quite a while to get this all plotted and running smoothly but now, I don't touch it at all and it keeps making $$$. I have over $5,000 invested in this, not to mention countless hours figuring out the best configuration for running 26 drives on one PC. I did not skimp on components, computer is gaming machine quality (GPU, fast CPU, 500GB SSD, 8GB RAM).

If there are any warranty issues, I will assist any way I can. However, I have been running these 25 Seagate drives for months and have not had a single one fail!

If you are interested, I will hand over the BURST account to you as well (willing to sign agreement to delete password and never log in to it again) so you can start mining from day one or while you re-plot drives.

With this rig, I consistently rank in the top 5-10 on Burst.ninja.

Here is equipment with approximate costs -
    10x Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STDT5000100) - $1500
    5x Seagate Expansion 8TB USB 3.0 3.5" Desktop External Hard Drive STEB8000100 Black - $1000
    5 x Seagate Backup Plus 8TB Desktop External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 - STDT8000100 (Black) - $1000
    5x Seagate 3TB Internal 3.5" hard drives (currently sitting behind rig with cables running inside) - $500
    4x 4-Port USB 3.0 PCIe cards - $100
    AMD FX-8370 CPU with Wraith Cooler - $180
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 Motherboard - $140
    Visiontek R9 270x GPU (use jminer to quickly scan plots) - $200
    Vertical AC surge protectors - $60
    2x 8-port USB 3.0 Hubs - $60
    8GB RAM - $50
    500GB Samsung SSD - $160
    600w EVGA PSU (Picture shows 1000w but it will be 600w) - $50
    Case - $50

You will be responsible for covering the cost of shipping. Please PM if you are interested or if you have questions. If needed, we can do an escrow account.

Picture doesn't really do justice. Also, 5x 3TB drives are sitting behind case in a basic metal caddy.
    0_1493317725824_BurstMachine.jpg

• nice setup nice price what country you in?

• your location to figure shiping cost

• Shipping from the Midwest, USA.

• Is there an operating system included? Windows 10, Linux?

• @rds It currently runs on Windows 10.

• @DrTrouble said in 140TB+ Burst System For Sale - 5x 3TB, 10x 5TB, 10x 8TB drives - $4000!:

$. I have over $5,000 invested in this, not to mention countless hours figuring out the best configuration for running 26 drives on one PC. I did not skimp on components, computer is gaming machine quality (GPU, fast CPU, 500GB SSD, 8GB RAM).
    If there are any warranty issues, I will assist any way I can. However, I have been running these 25 Seagate drives for months and have not had a single one fail!
    If you are interested, I will hand over the BURST account to you as well (willing to sign agreement to delete password and never log in to it again) so you can start mining from

how much burst do you earn daily?would be interested in this for my asset!

• @mathew I think ur looking around a 3340.5 burst avg a day :) / 2500-3000 a day, considering factors like good dls and pool :P

• Would you sell the hard drives seperate?

• @KyleH112 He said on BN that he wanted quick money fast, but idk hope he responds ^^

• @HiDevin Thanks, im in the market for some more drives if they are priced good, already have a rig :)

• @KyleH112 at BN, he priced them at 4200$ for the rig, here he put 4000 i wonder why xD

• Hey guys.

@mathew @HiDevin That range is accurate.

@KyleH112 Sorry, looking to part with this as a nice big rig for a lucky BURST miner - no individual drive sales.

As far as the price, in between posts on both sites I thought about the blood, sweat, and tears that went in to building this rig and tacked on $200. Lol.

• @DrTrouble is the drives already plotted, you should update both OPs if it is :)

• @HiDevin Post mentions that I will hand over the wallet and that it continues to make $$ without touching so yep, it is plotted. I even went through a complete re-plot 3 months ago to optimize. That was a process. But now it reads all but one plot in 35sec or far less.

• SOLD

• @DrTrouble good for you man! glad you got it sorted out :)

• @HiDevin Thanks! I can assure you, the BURST community is awesome. I will be back, on a slightly smaller scale for now...but who knows what the future may hold. TO THE MOON ;)

• @DrTrouble To be honest, burst is pretty high right and now, and is stable around 200 sats which is pretty nice. I think I would hold burst until it hits to 1000 sats O_O