A few general questions

• Feel free to point me to existing topics on any of these.

How often are payouts? Daily at a certain time?
    I read on this topic https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/120/burst-ninja-and-pool-burst-team-us-info
    Payouts occur when your balance is over 300, or your payments have been deferred for 360 rounds ~ 24 Hours.
    Is it different at each pool?

Is it better to plot 1 larger size, or multiple smaller sizes?

Can I close the Burst Client/Wallet and still have the Burst prompt/miner continue to run?
    If yes, can I hide the Burst prompt/miner so it's not in my taskbar? I host webmeetings daily and would prefer not having this show up 0_1493808910475_upload-bada0270-a66f-4e86-a262-d3c6aa21e9ee

• admin

@mrgoldy said in A few general questions:

Can I close the Burst Client/Wallet and still have the Burst prompt/miner continue to run?
    If yes, can I hide the Burst prompt/miner so it's not in my taskbar? I host webmeetings daily and would prefer not having this show up

When you are pool mining you can close the Win Client.

Also see this thread: https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/434/run-miner-as-a-service-windows-only

• I am not sure if you can get it out of the taskbar but I run window 10 pro and have a small vm run a coin miner. You assign reward assignment 1 time. Every pool is different my pool payout immediately if you have over 70 burst. Plotting has a lot to do with what equipment you have. I guess if you can plot 1tb in a reasonable amount of time then its ok. I look at this way what happens when a plot is corrupt? How long do I need to replace it. I look at plots like this, its like reading a book and it dont matter how many chapters there all its read from start to end. Good luck and welcome to burst!

• @tross thanks for the info. It hasn't happened to me yet, but when a plot is corrupt, will it somehow be identified so I know which one is bad so I can delete it and replot?