How-To Burst off an SD card.

• New to the forum, not burstcoin mining though, well maybe just a little bit new to it. Since the 3rd of May.

How-To Burst off an SD card.

โ€‹Usually a sd card is formatted in fat/fat32/exfat.

Well, here are instructions to make an sd card ntfs to be ready for plotting to mine burstcoin with on a PC/Laptop with windows.

Happy Bursting!

Windows7-8-8.1-10.

1. Insert sd card

2. Open cmd through Run.โ€‹

3. Type in diskpart

4. Type list disk

5. Type select disk 0,1,2,3 what ever number the sd card is. Example: select disk 3. Press enter. Disk 3 is now selected.

6. Type clean

7. Type create partition primary align=1024

8. Type format quick fs=ntfs

9. Exit

9.1) Device Manager/Disk Drives/Properties of the sd drive/policies select performance.

1. Open Burstcoin client, click write plot

2. Select the USB sd card you just created ntfs with and plot!

I believe all above done is correctly you will be burstcoin mining off of sd cards.

If this helped, please donate.
    BURST-W7HD-8VVV-X6L3-4EYLJ

alt text

• Amazing! I have a 128GB Micro SD card w/an adapter for computers but I need it for my android ๐Ÿ˜•
    Can I do the same thing with a 8GB USB Stick but just simply format it to NTFS?

• @p0int_scale said in How-To Burst off an SD card.:

Amazing! I have a 128GB Micro SD card w/an adapter for computers but I need it for my android ๐Ÿ˜•
    Can I do the same thing with a 8GB USB Stick but just simply format it to NTFS?

As for the 8-16-32-64-128+GB cards, Yes.

• @Hitti2 I've tried this on a 8GB (real: 7.40 GB) SD card I had left around but it doesn't seem to work.
    The option to plot the SD card doesn't show up.

• @p0int_scale said in How-To Burst off an SD card.:

@Hitti2 I've tried this on a 8GB (real: 7.40 GB) SD card I had left around but it doesn't seem to work.
    The option to plot the SD card doesn't show up.

Close the burstcoin client and start it back up. Then it should pick up the new plotted drive.

• @Hitti2 Classic "close and open up again" worked. Why didn't I try that.

• May an admin/Mod transfer this thread to the How-to section, Please?

Totally my fault.

Thanks.